four

Well the last chapter was so chringe but oh well
ENJOY
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

As I walked in to my new apartment, 3 of the walls were light gray and then 1 was a light green. The furniture was a industrial style, there was a average size TV sitting on the wall with a gray L shaped sofa with  green and brown cushions. There were pizza boxes and cans all over the floor and the gray breakfast bar.

There were two doors that led out of the kitchen and living area they had wood doors that matched the furniture. I knocked in the one closest to me as I open the door my eyes widen and I gasp.

I see a dirty blonde haired boy thrusting into a ginger girl as she moans and he started going in harder and harder making her moan even louder. I quickly slam the door, so they would know I was here and I did not want the hear that.

I'm guessing that he was Leo.

The door the the room opens. had see something that is going to scar me for life. The boy walks out the ginger walking behind him, she looked rather embarrassed tho.

"Hi, I didn't mean to disturb you guys" I laugh

"It's fine, sorry you had to see that" the ginger girl says quietly

"I'm Violet, Axel said I am staying with someone called Leo."i spoke

The bother gasp as if I said something wrong.

"What did I say something?" I questioned get worried that I did

The dirty blonde jumps in "you called the Don by his name"

"Yea okay so he said I could as long as its not when we're training"

"Only people who are close with him call him that though, so why would he let you?" He asked

I surug "so are you Leo?"

"Yea that's me. This is my girlfriend Amy"

"Your reply pretty by the way" I say to Amy

She just look in shock at me "thank you, so are you." Witch makes me giggle.

"I'm going to head to bed now because it's been a long day" I say

"Sorry for earlier, night" Amy says

I nod as I walk in to my new room.
It had a double bed with two white side table one with a lamp on and one with nothing a vanity under a average size TV.  The was also 2 door,
One for the bathroom and one for the walk in closest.

As I get ready for bed I do what I normally do brush my teeth and hair then, I put on a black jumper and some gray joggers. Which were far to big for me, but there will have to do I found them on the bed as I walked in so I just thought why not.

As soon as I get in to bed I drift if to sleep.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I woke up from someone shaking me and let's just say I'm not a morning person.

"Wake up you have 30mins to get ready." Leo said as I just ignored him.

"VIOLTE GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP RIGHT NOW" he shouts laughing.

As he did I got up and punched him straight across the face sending him to land on his butt. Making me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.

"You bitch I'm this is going to bruse" she laughs

"That what you get for shouting at me, now get out I wana get changed"

"Oh yea lourezo brought you a bag of clothes, I'll go get it give me a second" he says running out the room.

"I'm back" he runs in trying to catch his breth.

"I thought you were in the mafia shouldn't you be really enagized?" I questioned him

"Haha yea but look at the time you have 10 minutes hurry up ."

I roller my eyes as he leaves. I open the bag of clothes every thing was black I never really wear black but I guess I will now, I throw oh a sports bra, a pair of leggings and some black trainers.

I walk out my bedroom as Leo is sat on the sofa watching F.r.i.e.n.d.s, I laugh and grab his shoulders " we've got to go Leo" he looks at his watch quickly.

"VIOLET WERE LATE SHIT, SHIT, SHIT"

We run down 3 flights of stairs and run to a big double door as we open it, it gose silent and everyone looks over to us as we make are way over to a group of people.

The boy that looked like was oh a mission was at the front of everyone looking in are direction.

"Why are you two late?" The dark haired boy asks

"Well he woke me up so I got mad and punched him in the face, that's why he has the bruise oh his face and he was also watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s
So it's his fault because I had to wait for him because I didn't know we're the gym was" I said rapidly and wink at Leo as he looked pissed at me.

"That's what you get for waking me up" I wisper with a smirk on my face.

"Leo, your going to be doing 10 miles instead of 5 miles" the dark haired boy stait.

Everyone looked shocked as they looked at me to the dark haired boy.

"What are you looking at" me and the dark haired boy said in sink.

We both laughed as it happened.

"If you don't mind me asking what's your name?" I asked to the dark haired boy.

"Lorenzo" he said looking at me as if he was surching for something.

~After training ~

"Were did you lurn to fight?" Lorenzo asked

"What do you mean?" I turn to look at him

"Who taught you?" He questioned

"Well my Foster brother did kinda, but he only taught me how to defend my self, but thats it. This is my first time fighting like this" I sate

He looked shocked "Well your dam good for your 1st time"

I giggle as the other boy that looked like Lorenzo walked over.

"Hes right your are, I'm quite surprised your small so I wouldn't have thought you'd be eney good" He laughed

"Wow, how nice if you" I giggled

"I'm luca by the way, his older brother" he nuges Lorenzo making him role his eyes. I could already tell you me and those two are going to get along.

"Right boss wants to speak to all of us including you Violet" I he looks over to me, as I nod.

"Okay when" I ask

"Now" he looks between me and Lorenzo.