seven

⚠️DEATH⚠️

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Before I walk away she opened her mouth once more.

"Awwww is that all you can do. I think Axel has a new little bitch" she laughs.

I swear if smoke could come put your ears the would be smoke coming out my ears.

"SHES NOT MY BITCH TILLY. SO WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOTH BEFORE I BUT A BULIT RIGHT IN BETWEEN YOU EYES. YOU GOT THAT!" Axel shots full hate in his voice. Louise and luca run in after hearing Axel there both stood in the door way watching.

"But I thought I was you girlfriend not her. Why are you not helping me" she crys, making me giggle for some reason.

"suck it up Buttercup, he don't want you" I smirk.

"She right Axel don't want you and we all know it you walk around here with you fake ass tits hanging out mate your a whore just admit it." Louise say winking at me.

"There right" Axel say as he's gotten more carm.

"IM NOT A FUCKING WHORE" she screams like a little girl stomping her foot.

We all laugh as my mom and dad walk in.

"Oh look its your parents that didn't want you Violet."she laughs.

At that moment I could help but feal anger. I go up to Axel and hug him not for the comfort for something eles.

"Are what are you going to do hug Axel he don't even what you. Suck it up buttercup." She say repeating what I said urly.

Before she could say another word I had grabbed the gun from Axels waist band as I was hugging him and I hid it behind my back as I walked over to Tilly (aka barbie).

I put the gun in between her eyes as I look her straight in the eyes "Axel said he would put a bullet between you eyes, so will I. I told you not to speak abut me like that. What did you do?"

Before I could say eneything else Axel starts walking up to me.
"Babe don't she's not worth it" he say still making his way over to me.

"AXEL I SWAER TO GOD STAY BACK. IVE LET PEOPLE RUIN MEY HOLE LIFE AND I FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR AND PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME THINK I SHOULDN'T. YOUR THE ONE WHO WANTED ME TO KILL SOMEONE IN TWO WEEKS HOW ABOUT NOW IN STEAD" I spit.

"Violet, Don't listen to Axel. We all have wanted to kill that girl. But no one has. But we would all be happy if you did. So you go girl." She laughs in a serious way.

Luca shakes his head "both of you no"

Axel was standing next to me as he places his hand on my shoulder, I surug it of making him sigh.

"What are you sticking up for you 'girlfriend' now. Oh right yall for got about me for 13 fucking years. What and now your telling me I can't kill her." I sate.

"VIOLET IM SORRY. I didn't think you were alive you were gone for 2 years and we couldn't carry on looking for you it would of killed us all." My mom says

"It's fine don't worry about it, you know i forgot to tell you the part we're I got kidnapped and torched till I was 14." I smile sarcastically

"WHAT!" Axel yells

Making me laugh "so now you care do you" I roll my eyes.

"Can you remove the gun please?" barbie asks.

My finnger hovering over the trigger as I gently press it making a loud bag
Ring in my ears.

"There's you go its removed" I smirk as I walk out the room.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

~Axels pov~

"Call someone to clean this up." I tell luca.

"Louise check on Violet" I demand

"Marcus and Bella. abbiamo bisogno di informazioni sul suo rapimento can you get that for me?"I ask (we need information on her kidnapping).

"Yea what ever you need son" Marcus answers.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

~Violets pov~

As i walked upstairs I hured Axel tell Louise to come an talk to me witch made want shout at him.

I didn't want to go to my room or I would have to tell Leo wear I was and all the spare rooms were occupied. So I decided to go to Axels room since its the only room that I knew were it was.

As I sit on the bed thinking about what just happened Louise walks in.

"You can go away now, I hured Axel tell you to talk to me. Bye bye" I say

"Violet, I know we haven't spoken much but I know we'll get along. Just because Axel asked me to come in hear don't mean I didn't wana." She says smiling.

She sits next to me on Axels bed as she makes her self comfortable. "Whyd you come into Axels room?" She questioned

"Ever wear elea was occupied" I bluntly say.

"Alright, are you okay with everything that went on down stairs?" She questioned

"Yea, I dint know what came over me it was the same feeling that I had with my Foster dad, it's like I can't control what I do." I sigh

"You remind me of Axel"

"What do u mean?"

"He only let's people he's know for ages in. He has this thing wear he can block all his emotions out and I think that what you did." Louise says

"Sure sure. Eneyways thanks for hyping me up." I laugh

"No problem girl" she laughs

"I don't knownif you know this but Axel would allways get really mad if he hurd your name when you weren't hear. He would of been 8 when you were kidnapped, out of everyone it hit him, lourezo and your mum the hardest. He would kill people at the age of 8 for fun so did luca but luca didn't really show how he was feeling. I only know this because of luca." She say rapidly

"When did you join?" I ask

"When I was 15. Luca and coal were at one of Axels clubs and I was in the Ali next to it and they saw me getting high on more than one drug and took me back hear." She says calmly.

"Wow I'm sorry you went through that." I say

"Moveing on from the sad stuff." Louise says changing the subject.

"So you and luca" I wiggle my eye brows making he laugh.

"Well we lost are viginaty to each other. He helped me with my drug addiction and I love him..." She says shaking

"By what you and Axel have said he loves you to" I say smiling

We didn't realise but Axel, luca, coal and Lorenzo were standing by the door with the mouths wide open and luca had go pail. Making me laugh.

"ti amo" luca says making the boys look at him. (I love you to)

" what's that mean? I only know like 10 word in Italian?" I say

"What she said" Louise say after me

"N-Nothing" luca stuters, making me laugh.

"Didn't take you as a type to stuter" I say looking at the side table to see the clock that reads 21:43pm.

"How much did you hear of that conversation?" I asked