𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

❥ "I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD PAY MUCH ATTETION TO THOSE THINGS

"I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD PAY MUCH ATTETION TO THOSE THINGS..."

she didn't even think he would pay attention to her in general. His fingertips slowly decreased it's grip around her wrist. Dropping his hand from hers, letting her go. He didn't give anything away like always. His head lowered.

"Of course I do..." Yoongi commented quietly for her to hear. Her eyes widened, stepping back a little.

"Since when are you so straightforward..?" He didn't answer the question, standing there quiet. But when he opened his mouth another question makes it's way in her head.

"You must be hungry. Get something to eat..." what..? since when did he start worrying about her eating schedule...? her in general..? Sora managed to keep her pumping chest under control. He's right, she does need something to eat.  A small smile slowly started to creep on her lips and she's suddenly ever so grateful that he can't see it right now. She remembers something on his booklet on her first day here.

"Mr Min, I heard you like cooking, you think you can join me...?" His head almost immediately shook from one side to the other. Her smile instantly dropped to the ground.

"Oh come on, it will be fun. It will be way better than to just stay here all alone..." he slowly turned around walking back to his bed, sitting down.

"I used to enjoy cooking. Not anymore..." she made her way to his bed. Dropping down to a squat position. Carefully placing a hand on his lap. With a small smile she looked up at him.

"I understand, I truly do. I won't push you to do anything you're not ready for. I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything or if you changed you're mind..." one thing that she learnt and understood from working in this sector is to never under any circumstances ever push a person to do anything they don't want to do. And with that she stood up, taking a step away from him and that was as far as she could go. Her head turned to find his hand around her wrist. Yoongi stood up from the bed. Walking closer to her still having his grip on her.

"I'll join you.." he said to her, in result leaving her with a great smile. She doesn't really care why or how he quickly changed his mind like that, all she wanted was for him to do something and now he will be.

"Well let's go...." Sora returned the gesture back. Feeling his warm long fingers alongside her own. She tightened in between his, intertwining them together as they both walked out of his bedroom.