𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

❀ 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑨 ❀

❀ 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑨 ❀

❥ 𝑰 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫𝑵'𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑽𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑰𝑵𝑮.

Are my eyes deceiving me or I'm seeing correctly right now..? From the very beginning I knew he was very talented. Talented in this area and I was sat here watching him cook while not seeing a thing just makes him even more talented. He had a few pots out on the stove and the oven was also on. All I was doing was watching him. That's all I could do because he didn't want me involved in making dinner tonight.

"Are you sure you don't need any help..?" My head tilts to the side as I watch his smile form on his lips. That same smile that got me pleading for more. That same smile that makes me feel so damn safe. It's one of those smiles. Those ones that look so soft and comfy. That smile. And Yoongi has one of those.

"No I'm perfectly fine. Just sit there and drink your wine..." I let out a small laugher as I wrap my fingers around the wine cup and as soon as I was about to take a sip I hear a bark coming from the hallway. Without thinking I get up and immediately head for Holly's food.

"If you're not going to let me help let me at least feed Holly.." he doesn't say anything which allowed me to get a grip of Holly's food and pour some on his bowl. The dog rushed to my side and twirled his tail before thrusting his face inside the bowl.

I laugh at his action and pet his fur at the same time. My mind rushed back to the list that Yoongi needs to complete before his next appointment to the doctor. It's not many but it's definitely not easy to complete all by himself especially doing them all blind. I sigh before lifting myself back up and sitting on my chair.

My eyes shift to Yoongi grabbing a knife. He immediately goes in and started to chop the vegetables. My mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. I couldn't say anything because he's not doing anything wrong. He's not injuring himself and he's not cutting it badly either. But something in me wants to grab the knife from him and allow him to rest.

Allow him to sit there while I do everything. After all it's my job to do all of this. It's my job to make him dinner make sure he doesn't need anything. However he wanted to do all of this, he wanted to make me dinner so I sit there and watch him. I sat there and watched him until he was completely done.

Dinner was served right on time and it was far from what I expected. It was simply perfect. It was light but the perfect amount at the same time. After finishing our food I completed the dishes and rushed to my bedroom to quickly change my attire. It was getting late and Yoongi needed to head to bed if he wants to wake up on time for his appointment tomorrow. And to make sure of that I made my way downstairs to double check he's tucked in and asleep.