5: testable or not?

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

yet again another tiring day at school. girls wanting to pair up with you in gym and albedo's classmates fawning over him as he solves a math problem on the chalkboard. you could still feel those never-ending stares on you and your face.

collapsing onto albedo's bed , you let out a sigh.  you laid horizontally on his bed , making your legs dangle off the edge. albedo lay beside you. he fumbled with his shirt buttons quietly.

"man , i'm gonna take a nap." you declared before closing your eyes.

the blue-eyed boy studied you with intelligence. his pupils narrowed.

albedo remembered from verbatim exactly what kaeya and childe told him at school.

"could you both explain to me why you dragged me into the storage room and cornered me here ?"

"so you see-"

"do you two perhaps have feelings for me ?"

kaeya and childe stuck their tounges out in disgust , instantly backing away from albedo. they both shivered at the thought of kissing a BOY. who would do that ? thats so gay. literally. only homies allowed.

childe placed a hand on albedo's shoulder.

"brother. my friend. my homie. as your right hand man childe , i must teach you the ways of charming a woman."

he cocked a brow. "pardon ?"

kaeya then placed his hand on his other shoulder and brought albedo's chin up with his cold fingers. "kissing a woman is priority , brother."

"i'm starting to think you two are just trying to seduce me in disguise of acting like my helper."

"no we're not !!"

he closed his eyes with slight frustration. the thought of kissing you made him feel fuzzy , as if he would float off to the sky if he even touched you the slightest.

'is someone saying my name ?' albedo thought. he could hear a voice but decided to ignore it.

"-bedo. albedo !"

he snapped out of his daydreaming mind and got up , looking around with hazy eyes. "did someone say something ?"

you rolled your eyes and copied his actions. "i sure said something. you ok ? you're dozing off."

"oh i'm fine. i was just thinking."

"t-thinking..."

albedo started to lean closer to you with no thought. you awkwardly patted his shoulders. "uh we're a little close."

he realized what was going through his head and started to shift away slightly. "apologies. i'm not really myself at this moment." he mumbled.

"and are you gonna get your hand off my thigh ?"

"huh ?"

his hand was gently placed on top of your thigh , his fingers in between the hem of your skirt. you sighed and rubbed your forehead. "are you sure you're ok ? it seems like somethings bothering you."

"there's actually something that has been on my mind today. kaeya and childe told me some words and... it can't simply leave my head." he said. you cocked your head to the side.

"and what is it ?"

"have you ever kissed someone before ?"

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

i promise this isnt super fast plot dev its just smth to make the story better i swear

also it helps with yhe whole theme of this book