7: two sides on one coin

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

the alchemists words rang through your ears. his fingers were rubbing on the buttons of your short-sleeved white button down shirt , as if he were to undo them one by one. you shifted away from him , wondering if this was a good idea or not.

you already found yourself second guessing if albedo really was just a friend or not. fear began to engulf your head.

he was far too charming. the way his words seduced any lady he met , crystal-blue eyes observing every inch of you , or even the way his hands lightly brush yours while he helps you study.

"i-i think i should get going..." you mumble out , awkwardly scattering off the bed in search of your school bag.

albedo blinks out of his dizzy haze. "leaving so soon ?" he doesn't even seem to realize just what he did (and what happened) the past few minutes. you quickly nodded. as you stood up and hastily adjusted your grey skirt , you looked at him.

"i'll see you after the weekend i guess."

and then you close the door to his room and instantly sprint out of his home.

i am going to kill myself. you mentally scream while the memories keep on replaying on your head.

you smell like him , the scent of fresh laundry and linen overtaking your nose. in fact you could even taste the lingering flavor of his lips.

you were not prepared to go back to school after the weekend.

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

italicized: albedo's pov

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊

"YOU WHAAAAT ?!"

keqing , mona , lumine , ganyu , and xianglings bodies pressed onto you. scents of perfumes filled your nose.

"can you guys get off my faces ?"

you push them off with all your strength.

under the sun , the girls shone brightly. it was a perfect day for a picnic. charcuterie boards , homemade cakes , fresh salads , and warm crackers drizzled with honey. (courtesy to xiangling for the cooking and baking to ganyu)

keqing plops herself back down , lavender hair covered with flower hairpins blowing against the wind. she sips on orange-tinted sunsettia tea. "i never expected you two to be like that though..."

"wh-what do you mean ?"

mona let out a smirk. "she's getting the diiiiick ! i just knew my readings were right !" she boasts proudly. you instantly make a face , scrambling around. "no not really. we aren't that close."

"suree..." mona smugly said.

they laughed as they watched you and mona playfully argue , your hands reaching to lightly hit your shoulder while she tugs on your cardigan.

"YOU WHAAAAT ?!"

"shut up."

albedos eyes were pale. he sipped on plain iced water until his head felt like it will freeze. childe , kaeya , venti, and tohma were going ballistic while diluc , xiao , and zhongli silently thought amongst themselves. the resteraunt was silent except for the group of men screaming like birds.

"how do you expect us to shut up when you told us you just hooked up with the hottest chick in town ?!" kaeya exclaimed. the alchemist just stared.

"shes my girlfriend for your information." he stated. the three simply rolled their eyes. "yeah yeah yeah whatever. it still matters that you almost-" childes words are cut off by albedo throwing a rolled up tissue at his face.

his hands stir the ice cubes. "it's not like we actually did."

"aw shucks.... our little baby is growing up..."

kaeya and childe look at each other while holding hands , rubbing their faces against each other. "we raised our child well babe." the ginger says with a fake high pitched voice.

"and credit to the uncle of course , after all , he's the one that babysitted him as an infant !" kaeya adds on as venti kisses up to albedo.

"i might as well shove you all into a freezer to see how long you guys can last butt naked while pouring sodium chloride over your heads to make you go bald."

"no please don't !"

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧┊┊┊┊