Onyx meet Clair

We head down the street to a very large building. Cici slides a card and the doors open.
"They're with me." She says.
Everybody was all over Dimitri. Asking him where he had been. I just stood there all awkward.
This group of girls was all crowding around him. Cici grabs my hand.
"I hope you didn't get attached to him. He a chick magnet. You won't last long. Com with me."
I looked back at the smile on his face dancing with all those girls.
I followed Cici. She pushed past a curtain and there was Clair, sitting in the VIV section.
She looked up and we locked eyes. She stood up so fast and leapt across the room. Her arms wrapped around me. I hugged her back.
"Ive been waiting for this moment."
Just then Dimitri comes through the curtain.
"Oh my god! You're so pretty! I have missed you for a long time." She says.
Trying to wrap my head around this I followed her to sit down.
"When did you turn?" She asks.
"Literally today. But, I'm still confused, how is this happening?"
"It's because we've been so far apart. We were born twins, our genetic mutation is exactly the same. We have the ability to read minds, we can run faster and jump high. I assume you have the telekinesis to? "She laughs.
"Alone we both have the power to take him down. But, together... we would be twice as strong. You and I are the last two Pureblood's standing."
I looked around the room at everyone. These peoples lives were taken by my father. Some have adapted and stood by his side. Whilst, others have not.
"I need air."
I pushed past Dimitri and he followed me.
"Enjoy your dance? So, is this why you really brought me here? Was so I could turn and join forces with Clair? "oh now you can't help because it too dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt" what about that?!"
"Yes. And I..."
I cut him off.
"You knew? You knew I was going to turn and didn't tell me!? And what about all these people? Innocent lives!?"
I started walking away.
"You don't know you're way around here!" He shouts.
"I'll figure it out!" I took off.
How could I not be pissed. I was overwhelmed by all that had happened today. I still didn't understand something's.
As I was walking, I found a clothing store. I went inside and looked around. I found a few outfits and tried them on.
I finally settled on a cute little gothic dress with fishnets and black combat boots.
I also got a leather jacket. I paid and left.
I couldn't find my way back to the club. So, I started yelling for Dimitri in my mind.
"Onyx?"
"Dimitri, I'm lost."
"How are you doing this? This has never been done by a vampire."
"I don't know, just get me back to the club."
Staying connected with him I make my way back.
"Oh welcome back. And to answer your question no. I didn't enjoy my dance. It wasn't with you. By the way, you look amazing. I'd bite you." He winks at me.
I give a small sarcastic laugh.
"Let me ask you one thing first? What was the soul purpose of me coming here? I need more information. And you're going to give it to me!"
I reach up and grab his hand and pull him down the stairs. I head around the corner and push him against the wall.
"What happened to all these people? Huh? Did you bring me here to join forces with Clair?"
"Yes. The two of you can..."
I cut him off.
"The two of you can take him down together? You expect me to believe this bullshit? Or that bullshit speech you gave me in the tunnel. What the fuck is going on?"
"Your father... your father..."
I glare at him, long enough I could've put a hold through his forehead.
"You father is scared that your power is going to be stronger than his and Clair's. You were the first born. You are the Queen of the dammed basically. Only you have the power to take him down and change things.
He wants you here to harvest your power and help him rule! Not in good ways. If he gets ahold of your power, he will use it to wipe out the entire city. Trust me, he will not stop there. He will use you until there is nothing left to use. He will drain your energy, and make you sick. He doesn't want you dead now, he wants you dead after he has gained all your power. He will use you til you die!"
I felt the tears in my eyes rush down my face. I couldn't believe what the hell just happened. The lies he had been feeding me from the beginning. I knew something wasn't right but this? This was a lot bigger than what I expected.
"So in other words, you never really liked me? My dad sent you after me to bring me here, to rule by his side, with you knowing the entire time you were bringing me to my death? You started getting attached to me and that's why you changed your mind. You literally don't wanna see me get hurt. You fucking lied to me! Yo... you fucking... lied to me! Fuck you!" I say angrily.
"And again where are you going?" He yells.
"To take the asshole down on my own! Even if I die trying! Wanna stop me go ahead and try!"
He starts yelling towards me.
"You can't do this without me. You need me."
I stopped and stood there for a second thinking. Ugh, fuck.
"I'm still pissed at you but to get technical...you need me remember? Ha, bet you thought I didn't remember that. So, at the ball, you're going to turn me into him. We'll see what happens from there! And enough with the bullshit lies. Fights and arguments could've been avoided. I've been straight up honest with you this whole time! So, sorry for busting your balls."