Hypnotized

Even though I am pissed at him, he was right. I needed him too. I thought maybe I was a little hard on him but what can I say?
Everything that has brought me to this place was just a lie.
We stopped outside of a house. It was small, but nice. He opened the door.
"I'm assuming this is your house?" I asked.
He turned and nodded yes at me. We walk inside and I go sit at the counter. He stands on the other side and looks at me.
"Okay, so we good with the plan?" I say.
"It is not that simple. I can't just walk you right up to him." He says hesitantly.
"Yes you can. That's literally all you have to do." I say.
"Do you know what will kill him?" He asked.
"I'm going to go with a wooden stake? Although, that may just be folklore." I say.
He looks at me, not surprised.
"Everyone knows that. That's what you choose?A wooden stake? You don't wanna make his death like a high point in your life?"
"Why would I want to make his death a high point in my life. As far as I'm concerned, he is a man with a death wish for his daughter... high points been set. Drive the damn wooden stake right through his tiny heart." I say with a small sinister smile.
"You are cute. Good luck with that." He says.
He tips his hat to me and goes into the living room.
"Wait. You confuse me so much. First it's a you can't do this without me and now I'm cute and good luck with my plan. I'm sorry but it's better then anything else we've come up with. I swear you still enjoy torturing me sometimes."
I watched the smile grow across his face.  He turns and looks at me.
"I'm not saying it's a bad plan. I'd just try to do something a little more badass." He says.
"He's a horrible man. The only thing that's going to look badass is me." I say with a cocky smile.
He stands there and stares at me.  Oh his eyes, they were locked on me. I couldn't help but smile. Completely forgetting about the fight we just had.
It all happened so fast. All I felt was his body hit me and his lips being pressed up against mine.
"I am going to kiss you until the only name you taste is mine." He says softly.
It made me go weak. I was here in this moment. His hand resting on my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me again. This time it got more intense.
He wrapped his arm around me pulling me as close to him as he could. I let him have me. He started making his way to kissing my neck as we make our way to the couch. He sits me down while still kissing me.
The neck kisses soon turn into body kisses. I could feel him getting lower and lower, til I felt him slide between my legs. My body tingled.
The pleasure he was giving, I didn't want him to stop.
I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled it a little bit when he hit the spot. When he came up and kissed me again, I unzipped his pants. He sat down on the couch and now it was my turn. I kissed down his body and watched his eyes as I started pleasing him. His eyes rolled back and so did his head. The soft moans and noises he let out just made the situation so much better.
I looked up at him and he pulled me up so I was sitting on top of him. I felt it slide in and I couldn't help it. He started out slow.
"Go faster." I whispered in this ear.
The pace picked up and oh my gosh it was amazing. I didn't want to stop, he was gripping my dress and I was gripping the couch. Both of us just starring in each others eyes.
As we both finished, I collapsed on top of him trying to catch my breath.
"I've been waiting for this to happen." He says.
"That night at the cottage, I very much regretted not going upstairs with you."
I just wanted to smile. That's all I could bring myself to do.
We sat there for a minute in silence.
"So, we need to find a store with ball gowns and stuff right? I'm assuming this is that type of ball?" I ask.
He smiles.
"Yes. It is. You will want something you can move in." He says.
"Oh I'll find one, and you won't be able to keep your eyes off me." I say. I stand up and go find the bathroom.
"I already can't take my eyes off you."
This whole thing has been complicated. But, for some reason, I still couldn't shake these feelings. And I didn't really want to.
I went and sat back down and I curled up and crawled into his arms.
"This is all I've ever wanted. None of this vampire shit, just someone to love and protect."
I sat there thinking. I never wanted this either and now here I am. Stuck in this body that used to be perfectly normal.
"Well, you were a stranger who happened to roll through town. And is someone who is now my strange addiction." I smile.