What!?!??!?!!

Mirabel's POV:

(takes place after the movie)

"MIRABLE, WAKE UP!" Yelled mi madre. "Coming mami." I must have mumbled it cause I heard Isabella banging on my door rather harshly telling me to get up so that mami will stop screaming. Might as well get up before someone starts to get really mad.

I do my normal routine and head out for breakfast. As I got to the table I saw everyone was already downstairs and about to start eating. "Ah, Mirabel, just in time." "Sorry for taking so long abuela." I'm happy that we all have a better relationship with each other. I guess this was all just a blessing in disguise.

We started eating and having small talk, after all it has been 2 months since casita fell apart and we put it back together. I think we all know that something weird is going on with casita, but we're not really sure what, and I don't think any of us are ready to go through something big again any time soon. I'm just really happy that everyone got their gifts back, other then me of course cause I never got one, can't get back what you didn't have in the first place, right?

"Ok, I think it's time we talked about this." Tia Pepa started the conversation. "What is it Pepa?" That was tio Bruno, count on him to be oblivious about the strange thing going on with casita. "Bruno, don't you see what's happening to casita, I don't know what it is, but it almost feels as though casita's getting stronger. Maybe it's just me, but I know for a fact that Mirabel feels it too, don't you Mira?" Great, thanks for that tia Pepa, now everyone is looking at me, expecting me to have the answer, again. They started looking at me like this ever since I put the doorknob into casita, they look at me as if I have all the answers, even Abuela does this, and it's scary cause I'm just 15, I definitely don't have all the answers, I barely have any at that. But at least I know that I have the answer to this one. "I did tia, it's almost as if their getting a mind of it's own. I mean it already did but only to an extent. It seems as though everyday it's becoming more and more human like." No ne spoke as they were thinking over this in their heads, looking back on all the changes that has happened, like casita helping Camilo with pranking us with shape shifting, which they never used to do, for casita was unable to have favourites, though it does feel as though I have become one, and Abuela has not.

Camilo is the first to look up from his lap to say something, but knowing him it either won't have anything to do with the conversation, or it will be a stupid suggestion. "Maybe casita will just turn into a human with all our gifts, or something." Called it. "Mijo, that's not possible." " Well maybe it is mami, think about it. Why shouldn't a magical house be able to magically turn into a human. It checks out." I can see that tio Felix was about to argue back at his son, but if you look at it from a different view, it could happen.

"Camilo has a point, why couldn't it be possible?" Okay, so now me, Camilo and Luisa can see that this could happen. " I agree." I think that's all I really need to say to get others to start speaking out. Unluckily for me, it worked to well, cause everyone started talking at the same time, trying to explain to me why I'm right or wrong. Other than Dolores, who was covering her ears due to the sound.

I catch her eye and mouth to her sorry, she looked at me confused for a second until she understood and nodded then covered her ears with a lot more pressure. "HEY, why don't we be smart about this and just ask casita." Everyone was looking at me, slowly coming to terms with what I said. But like I previously stated, I'm just a kid, I don't know if that was the right thing to say, but now that it's said all we can do is go with it.

Once they look fine with the idea I call casita. "Casita, I have a question for you." Casita moved one of the windows side to side as if to say, *Im listing?* "Right, Casita, are you able to turn into a human, by any chance? Nothing moved, and no one dared to breath. Until a piece of paper wafted into the air and started wrighting on itself? If that's a good way of explaining it, but Abuela started to read it out as it was written. "I can do anything and everything you want me to, Mirabel, after all that's why you never got a door, cause your gift is me, if you want me to be human, all you must do is ask.

No one spoke, they all just turned towards me. "Well, go on then. Tell Casita to become human." Thank god for Antonio, to young to realise what was just said, so he focuses on the small topic, not the one in which says that I can control this inhuman being. "Right, sorry. Casita, become human." Nothing happened for a while, which almost got me thinking that this was a dream. Until, of course, a bright silver light burns through our eyes in the shape of three people and two symbols.

I slowly make my way to the light, with everyone else just standing by, shielding their eyes. The three people are all different ages, the first one being someone around Antonio's age, the second being around mine, and the third around my Tio and Tia's age. I lightly tap on the one around my age to see what would happen, but it wasn't much, it just turned green and the other two disappeared. I then walked over to the symbols, they both were circles with a line thing connecting to them, just facing different directions. I don't know what they mean so I just picked one at random, and just like with the people, it turned green and the other faded away.

Now that it is light enough for the others to remove their hands from their eyes, they start walking towards me and the strange green, flouting figures. I was about to turn around to look at their faces when the two green things that were left stared merging together and slowly lower itself to the ground. I can now see that the figure is shorter then me by about a head and the genderless body turned into that of a girls. The glowing was dying down at this point, and I think we were all glad that we chose to have breakfast inside today.