That makes sense.

No one POV:

They all just stared at her, completely focused on what she said. Stopping their inner monologing. "What did you say?" questioned Dolores, which is odd cause if anyone heard the being, it would have been her.

"I said, will one of you give me an actual name cause I don't know about you but I don't like the name casita for an actual being. Which still stands, I can't have you go around calling my casita anymore." They all stared at her as if she's the one who's lost her marbles.

"casita?" came the small voice of Antonio. "Yes darling?" the girl, or casita replies. "Are you really Casita? I mean there's no way. That doesn't make any sense. Casita is the house, casita is still controlling the house, that's why we call them casita, cause there're a house." Camilo rambled on. "Yes, I am who you called casita, but back to my original question, will someone please, for the love of god, just give me a different name so that no one can call me casita anymore."

Everyone looked at the girl while thinking of names as it was her only request. "Misa" "Milla" "Milly" "Moana" "Mixy" "Mira" "May" "Maly" "Mitro" "Mira" "Mara" "Macita" They all shouted at at the same time, or more like in a cannonball sequence, with one being right after the other. "Well, most of them sound ever so promising, but Macita is just casita with a m instead of a c, and Moana is already taken. Why don't we get Mirabel to decide?" Casita had a point, Mirabel should be able to sort this all out, she's done it before after all, and that was with magic as a whole instead of just one magical being.

"Okay, um, well, Isa, you said Misa, so that will be the starting of the name, and then Camilo, you said Mara, so we'll take some of that for the end of the name, so its..." Dolores cut her off mid-sentence, having already figured it out "Misara" Dolores sprouted this name, it was perfect, other then the fact that it sounds an awful lot like Misery, if you say it fast enough. (Misara = Mees-a-ara) "Sure, Misara it is then, now can we get onto more pressing matters, like how in the world I have a gift?"

"Sure Mira, you don't mind if I call you Mira right? Any who, basically, you have the gift of controlling me, the most powerful thing in existence, or so I think. That was why the house came back to life and magic in the end of your last adventure. It was because you put the doorknob in, if anyone else did it, it wouldn't have worked in the way it did. This is your house, Mira. This is your door, your room. You will be more powerful then all of your brothers and sisters, cousins and Tio's and Tia's, even your abuela. All of them, if you just know what to say, and when to say it."

That all makes sense, the house had, had a more in depth relationship with Mirabel for all her life, with the house listing to her a lot more often then the others, it was almost like it would be following behind her like a lost puppy, just happy to be there. Of course she didn't know what to do with this new found information, other than stress about it, of course.

"How about you have something else to eat, and then we will start speaking more about this, yes?" Thank god for Julieta being a bit more motherly than the others. "Thanks for the offer Julie, but I don't eat. I don't have the need nor the want to eat anything at the moment, thanks." How could anyone not like to eat, especially when Julieta is offering. You always say yes, it's just a rule. It also seems as though Misara has a thing for nicknames.

"Okay, Misara, how about you go and help someone in the family with their chores, like Luisa or something." Poor Mirabel, just trying to rap her head around everything that's going on. "Sure thing Mira, c'mon Lui, let's go get some donkeys." Misara, as they now know her as, started running towards the pen of donkeys, not even waiting for Luisa. Almost as if she knew that Luisa would follow, like she knew her character.

"H-hey, wait up Misara!" Luisa ran after the odd gift. Just like that, the Madrigals went head first into conversation about the new information they have acquired.