Mental break downs

Mirabel's POV:

We were all staring intensely at the quickly dimming neon green shapes, none of us were even blinking, whether or not that was intentional, I don't know.

As soon as all the glow had depleted and our eyes have become reaccustomed to the rooms light, we saw a young girl, about my age. There was something about her that just drew us all in. She had this powerful vibe, it's as if one look and she could send you flying into the pits of hell, and yet you just really want he to give you that look, or any look really. Or maybe that was just me.

She slowly opened her eyes, as I do when I have just woken up. She had the most gorgeous eyes. They were a fiery red, and if you looked for long enough, if you were even able to hold her intense gaze, then you could see that it really was fire, dancing around in her eyes, unpredictable and dangerous, but yet, so beautiful, and full of life. And death. Always death.

She looked towards us, and once she got a good look at us, she spoke. "You called?" You would think she would be this big, bad, scary thing, but no. Just kind of like a sarcastic, person, who it just so happens to be able to kill you.

I lost my will to even try to speak, so I just shook my head. "You didn't? I distinctly remember you calling me, why you even picked out my age and gender, still don't have a name though." That just about did it for me. After all, I am Mirabel Madrigal, the most curious of the lot.

"That was you? How did you do that? What are you? Do you have a gift? Do you know why casita was acting so weird? Are you the cause of it? What did you do to casita? How do you know who we are? Do you know who we are? Did casita tell you? Can you even speak to casita? Do you even know who casita is? How? Where do you come from? What was with all the glowy business earlier? How do we know we can trust you? Are you here to hurt our family?" I probably would have continued, no matter that I knew that no one could really understand what I was saying enough to actually respond, for I was talking so fast, that even I can't remember what I first said. Anyways, mystery girl started replying.

"yes, it was me. I don't know how I did that, but I guess you could say it was like breathing, I just did it. Asking me what I am is awfully rude, who I am though is another question, but if you must you may refer to me a god, or a being or an entity , but I would prefer to be called god, just so you know. I suppose I have a gift, as you humans call it. Yes I do know why, they were acting off, I suppose. In some ways yes, in other ways no. I haven't done a thing, thank you very much. Yes, I know who you are. No casita did not tell me, you did. Yes I know who casita is, and yes it is possible to talk to them. Where do I come from? Well, I was born here, so I suppose I come from here. That glowy business, as you so kindly put it, was essential and will come up whenever you wish to change my skin to fit your needs. And honestly, you can't safely trust me, after all I am a force to be reckoned with. And lastly, no offence darling, but if I wanted to hurt you, and your family in anyway, I would have done so by now. Are you done now?"

I nodded, a little shakily, I'll admit, but it was something. It's just, she answered all of my questions, all of them. I'm unsure of how I should react. A little help from the adults would be nice, also why does she speak as though she was brought up with Alice in wonderland. I kinda feel like harry potter right now, but that may just be because I have children and adults alike trusting me with their lives to take care of this all powerful being, even though I am at a huge disadvantage, because of both age and power. Guess we're twinning.

"Right, now that I have answered all you your questions, answer mine. It's only fair, after all." She's right, now that she has answered my questions, with a shocking amount of honesty, it's time we answered hers. "Go on then." Under different circumstances I would have smacked Camilo upside the head for that comment, as it was horribly rude, but at the moment, anyone speaking up while I don't is a big help cause I still need to think of what I'm going to say.

" Wasn't talking to you pretty boy, but I'll take it. I only have one question." I hate that she left us hanging like that. I mean surely this means it's going to be something big, and very difficult to answer, like why do you hate yourself. And even though none of us do, as far as I know and we will still be thinking of it 24/7, then she'll laugh and tell us the she will be back, and then she will disappear into smoke, only for us to become all sad and depressed, and then everyone is going to lean on me for support again, and I don't think I can go through something like that again.

I do wonder what Camilo think's she's going to say. Maybe it's something along the lines of what I'm thinking, except he doesn't know that by leaning on me to make him stronger, he is slowly killing me, along with the rest of the family.

Camilo POV: Don't blush Camilo, don't blush. Just some all powerful being called you a pretty boy, and even though that could be seen as an offending thing to say, it really isn't, well not for me it's not. Shame though, I shouldn't be thinking this when Mirabel is probably thinking about how amazing it is to have the whole family, even abuela, look up to her for support. I mean I would absolutely hate that, as there is just way to much work that would have to go into being the lead of the madrigal family, such as yada, yada, yada. Don't know, ask abuela if you really want to know, wonder what she's thinking of all this? Wait... who am I talking to?

Abuela POV:..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm hungry.

No one POV: What none of them expected, or even thought about was the fact that maybe, just maybe, this girl was always with them, or at least she was whenever they were in or around the house. None of them were really all that observant, cause if they were, then they'd have realised that the tall girl standing there doing nothing, was actually just waiting for them all to quite down their brains, even someone who can't read minds would know that they weren't paying attention, this was just a whole lot more fun for the odd god like being, cause she was able to hear all of their inner monologing. Which she must say is awfully concerning, especially Mirabel. Someone needs to help that poor girl.

At a certain point the entity got tired of waiting and just projected her voice, in order to get them out of their new found gaze by saying.

"Will anyone name me? Cause just personally I don't like the name casita for an actual being."