Epilogue: The Legend Goes On

The summer sun shone brightly over Trolberg. Out in the surrounding hills, Hilda, Twig and Frida joined Aevana alongside a pack of five other Ulfhednar, including Chief Vulcana. Once Hilda had undressed, Frida sat herself down on a nearby rock, notepad in hand.

"You have already played chase with Aevana before, have you?" Vulcana asked.

Hilda nodded and transformed into a deerfox, much to the delight of Twig.

"In that case, let us expand on that concept. Instead of chasing one, now you must now track us all down as fast as you can. Do you understand?"

Hilda barked in affirmation, and not a moment later, they were off. Taking to the skies on her rainbow bridge, she spiralled upwards around Frida, demonstrating in full the majesty of the deerfox magic.

Now approaching her thirteenth birthday, life had never been more chaotic for Hilda. She was a witch's familiar, an envoy to troll kind, and now an honorary Ulfhednar on top of all that. Yet, despite everything, she had never felt more at peace. Her emotional strength was as solid as it had ever been, and now with new friends by her side, she finally felt secure enough to roll with whatever punches life would decide to throw at her next.

Such is the life of an adventurer!

THE END