Intiation/Meet the Team/The Demon King Rises Again!

3rd Person POV
"We see Y/N sleeping in his sleeping bag as the sun shine bright from the window on his face as he stirred from his slumber"
Y/N: *rubs eyes and stretches* 'Alright time for morning training and then breakfast'
"Then Y/N headed out of the ballroom into the training room and then started training, but unbeknownst to him is that he has awaken a certain red haired spartan girl and went to see what was going on and when she got there... Let's just say her thighs started rubbing against each other because of the view she saw. What she saw was a shirtless
Y/N doing sit-ups while shadow boxing after that he started doing weights and for last thing he was gonna do close quarters combat and let's just say the spartan girl founded her destined soulmate."
Red haired girl: 'Oh... My... Oum! He is so talented, so cute, so handsome! I think I founded my destined soulmate and he's the perfect one! I am glad I went to Beacon!'
"It was just then that the brown haired boy noticed that the red haired spartan girl watching and he says this...
Y/N: Oh, hey I didn't realized someone was here I'll just finish up and then you can get on your training.
"It was that when the spartan redhead shook out of her daydream and speaks up."
Red haired girl: Oh sorry, about disturbing your training, please continue. I'll just train later.
Y/N: No that won't be a problem how about we train together in order to avoid the other students that are gonna train here later.
Red haired girl: Sure, I wouldn't mind that actually.
Y/N: Oh, where are my manners. My name's Y/N L/N nice to meet you *shows killer smile* so can I know the name of the beautiful girl in front of me?
Red haired girl: *blushing* Wait, you mean you don't know me?
Y/N: *shakes head* Why should I know you? Cause if I know you I would remember that beautiful red hair of yours. *killer smile*
Pyrrha: 'He doesn't know me, I couldn't be more happier than this day.' *blushes more* M-my names Pyrrha Nikos nice to meet y-you Y-Y/N.
Y/N: Nice to meet you too. 'Man, sometimes the Tokiwa charm is a blessing. Other times it's a curse.'
Y/N: So what kind of training do you wanna do Ms. Nikos?
Pyrrha: Just call me Pyrrha and how about some light close combat training before the start of the initiation?
Y/N: Sure wouldn't want to over work your body before that.
Pyrrha: Alright, let's do this.
Y/N: Alright, let's go! *rushes at Pyrrha smiling*
"What didn't those 2 notice was that 3 people were watching him"
Ozpin: I couldn't be any more prouder for him he is letting his dark past go little by little.
Salem: I agree and many girls have already fallen for him and another 2 have as well.
Ozpin: 2? I only see Ms. Nikos. Where's the other one?
Salem: *giggles* Look at the tree, dear.
"Ozpin then looks at the tree and sees something he didn't expect"
Ozpin: Is that Glynda, and is she holding a camera?
Salem: Yes, that's her and she seems to have fallen for our godson *giggles more*
Ozpin: His Mother and Father would've been proud of what he's doing. And I can't wait to bring Swartz to justice for what he's done to him.
Salem: I agree I sent the White Fang, along with Adam, and Team CMEN to find their base and be careful about it.
Ozpin: Yes and it seems that something bad would happen later at the initiation. Did you feel it dear?
Salem: I did and it seems to be targeting the students but mostly Y/N.
Ozpin: Don't worry he will handle it and I am pretty sure that he will rise as the new Demon King of Time as well as the new Kamen Rider Zi-O, after his father's footsteps.
Salem: Yeah and Tsukoyomi would've been happy because she will have plenty of grandbabies to spoil.
Ozpin: *chuckles* Yes but since she isn't here as his legal guardians that right has been passed on to you my dear.
Salem: *giggles* Yeah, well let's leave those 2 and Glynda so we can get ready for the initiation.
Ozpin: *nods* Alright let's go.
"The two left the two students training along with there future teacher stalking him. The 2 just finished there light training and now Y/N has headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower."

Timeskip: brought to you by