Bicephaly

Today at school Mr.Palmer was supposed to be giving the incoming 9th graders a tour and I volunteered to do it with him. I only did it because it would be a good excuse to miss class and Kenny would be there, plus who doesn't love free community service. "As you can see the West Valley High campus is a lot larger than the middle school, and when you become a freshman next year, y-you'll have access to some amazing facilities" Mr.Palmer rambled on making me groan. "Uhh this is so boring do you wanna get out of here?" I whisper to Kenny but he doesn't here me. He's talking to this girl and when he finishes he turns to me. "Annie" he whines before continuing, "why didn't you tell me I had pop tart on my shirt". "Chill its fine I'll take you to the bathroom it should come right off" I say gesturing for Kenny to follow me.

I stop in front of the door "here we are, don't take to long tho because I have to get you back before anyone notices" I tell him Kenny nods and walks in. I quickly walk to the vending machine before coming back. Kenny still hasn't come out and it has been 5 minutes, I sigh looks like I'm going in. I knock on the door before entering. "Kenny?" I called not really wanting to go further when he didn't respond I walked in. "Hawk?!?!" when I entered I saw Hawk with one arm on Kenny's neck holding him to the wall "What the hell are you doing get off of him" I say pushing him back.

"Cmon Kenny lets get you back before people start noticing you disappeared, and hawk meet me at my locker please" I said not really wanting to be in the boys bathroom any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm putting my books in my locker when I feel a presence behind me. Knowing it was Hawk I slam the door close turning around swiftly. "What the hell was that Hawk, you bully little kids now?" I question. I know that I didn't know Hawk that well, we had our hi's and bye's plus some exchanges during class, but when it comes to Kenny my instincts kick in. "It's not what you think Ana he was about to hit Nate and Burt" he frantically explained, I let out a dry laugh.

"Did Burt or Nate do anything to provoke him because I know Kenny he's a good kid, he doesn't just do things out of no where" I say arguing on the side of Kenny. "I wouldn't be so sure of that. He's a cobra after all" Hawk says scoffing. "Wow" I breathe out before continuing, "I thought you were different, and you got a lot a nerve considering you were a cobra once " with that I walk away and out the doors. I see Kenny waiting for me by my car, we get in and head to Kenny's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, Tory and Robby are stretching when Kyler walks up to us. "Yo, guys. My boy Rory, he got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. They're going old school, something called bloodsport?" Kyler explained to us "I know that movie. My dad left an old VHS at out place. For a while it was the only evidence I had that he existed" Robby added. "I heard it's pretty dope. So, if you guys are in, lets do this." Kyler proposed the idea to us. "I'm down I love old time movies" I say looking to my friends waiting for their answer, "depends on how late I have to work tonight. My new boss put me on the schedule for today. Guy's a total creep." Tory says making Robby speak up. "You got a new job? Where?" he asked curiously, "that's none of your business" tory responded coldly.

I sighed if she kept acting like this I don't know when I was going to break the news to her. "Look who made it" Kyler said as Kenny walked up to us he looked sad. "What's up?" Robby questioned, "I was at the high school yesterday and these older kids started messing with me. One guy told me I should quit cobra kai." Kenny spilled "who was he?" Robby asked. "I don't know he had this spiky red hair" he explained making me perk up. "Wait Hawk told you that?" I asked Kenny to which he nodded so I continued "Why didn't you tell me I would've kicked his ass back at the school" I exasperated. "We still owe that Judas some payback" Tory said looking over to Kyler "hell yeah" he responded.