Match Point

We are at practice, Kenny working with a dummy, when Robby speaks up "They think you and I are the biggest threat so we have the advantage of Ana over them. They haven't seen her fight so they will be in for a shock". Sensei Kreese and Silver walk in grabbing our attention. "We just had a little powwow with the senseis at miyagi-do. From here on out, there'll be no more fighting until the tournament" Silver explains. "So our enemies get to humiliate us and we have to back down and take it" Tory says speaking her mind.

"Of course not. We should always show our enemies no mercy" Kreese pipes up, "but there's a time to fight. No need to waste a punch if its not going to score a point. So if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good! Take all that anger and store it. You're gonna need it when the time comes. Is that understood?" Silver says. "Yes sensei" we responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am walking through the halls to my locker. So far it's been a good day so far no miyagi-dos yet. I am on good terms with Hawk right now, he came to me and apologized profusely. He told me he didn't care if I was in cobra kai, that I was a nice person and he didn't want to mess up a friendship. I forgave him because I was never good at holding grudges.

I spot Hawk and walked up to him, "Hey Birdie and birdies friend" I greet as I open my locker which they were next to. "A-are you being nice to me?" his friend questioned making me sigh "look I know I was kind of harsh at the movies but my sister instincts kicked in so I didn't mean to come off like that" I semi apologized to him. "Uhm Ana I have something to tell you" Hawk spoke but I didn't hear him I was to engrossed in my phone texting Robby .

"Annie!" Hawk exclaimed trying to get her attention. She looked up and smiled at him the same smile that made his heart beat 10 times faster. "Yeah Birdie?" she questioned using her nickname for him. He looked over at Dmitri to make sure he was recording. The boy was confident that by the end of the day him an Anastasia would be dating, he didn't care that her friends hated him all he wanted was her. When he looked back down at Ana she wasn't paying attention her eyes glued to her phone smiling.

"Ana!" hawk exclaimed again making her look up and start talking, "sorry Hawk I was text Robby we-" Anastasia's explanation was cut off by hawk bring her lips into a kiss. Ana pulled away quickly and slapped him, "What the hell is wrong with you!" she yelled before storming away. Hawk at a loss for words looked to Dmitri who spoke "would this be a bad time to tell you I posted the kiss on my story" he piped before scurrying away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my last period so I'm at cheer practice. I have avoided Hawk all day, how could he kiss me! Granted he didn't know me and Robby were together but you still can't just kiss someone. I have been thinking on how to tell Robby all day. He's driving my car and he has to pick me up to go to practice so I guess I'll tell him then. "Ana come on we have to start the stunt" Moon called for me.

I was in the middle of a prep when I saw Robby angrily storm in the field looking around. He spotted me and started walking towards me. "We need to talk" he said, "Okay but give me a sec kinda doing something here" I told him referring to me being in the air. "Now please" he said not really asking "Ok ok, girls cradle please" I asked them. They tossed me in the air and I did a spiral heel touch before landing in their arms "thanks girls umm take 5" I told them before walking up to Robby.

"What's up?", "What's up? what's up is this picture" Robby said shoving his phone in my face. On the screen was a picture of Hawk kissing me. "It's not what you think. Hawk kissed me I pushed him off and slapped him. I would never cheat on you or do anything to hurt you Rob"I told him holding his hands, he sighed "I know I know it just that when I saw that picture I panicked, I didn't want to lose you" he explained looking to his shoes. I lifted his chin up with my finger pulling him into a kiss. Pulling away I smiled at him but my eyes caught something over Robby's shoulder Hawk was walking towards me, fast.