Minefields

Kenny was telling me and Robby about his day while we stood in the dojo wearing our new gear. "So they stole all your clothes?" Robby asked Kenny making him nod and respond " I can't take anymore of their crap. I'm ready to use my training!" he said. "What do you think you're going to do" Robby questioned "I'll do what you do. Kick their asses." Kenny states acting as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Easy Ken as much as a fan I am of you kicking ass, you can't do that." I  told him Robby nodding along before backing me up, "You're mom's right" he joked acting as if we were Kenny's parents causing Kenny to chuckle.

"Class fall in" Kreese called and we lined up. "Today we have a very important lesson, don't we, Sensei Silver?" "Yes we do. Weakness" "Your opponents weakness must be exploited whenever possible" the sensei's continued like that back and forth piggybacking off each other. We sat in a circle around the mat Kreese and Silver calling people up to spar. First was Tory and Piper, and Tor took her down pretty quickly but I think piper started flirting with her. Next was Kenny and Kyler, Kenny took Kyler down with a fake out which was pretty smart thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr.Keene" Kreese called Robby up and he stood on the mat "Assassin" Silver called and In stood up and walked over to him. "Alright make this fast and don't hold back" I nodded and went to turn away when sensei stopped me again "Don't flirt on my mat Creed" he told me making my face a red tomato. Nodding quickly I turned around to face Robby who spoke first, "Don't dump me after this" he said making me smirk "I should be telling you that". The match started and Robby kicked first making me dodge and go to punch him. He block my hit and brings his knee up landing it on my chest making me groan and hold my side. "Whoa whoa. Hey are you okay?" Robby asked me and I nod shaking it of not wanting to show weakness. "Back to your corners" Kreese called and we walked away from each other back to our sensei's.

"What do I do? Robby doesn't have a weakness" I told Silver he let out a half smile "that's were you're wrong Ms.Creed. You are his weakness" on the other side of the mat Robby was having the same conversation. "Stop playing with her. Take her down." Kreese said to him Robby hesitantly nodded not want to hurt his girlfriend but also not wanting to show weakness. They walked back over and the match started again this time I was throwing punches all to which Robby blocked. He caught my last punch and went to strike me but I grabbed his hand twisting it and our faces were brought together. I had him thinking I was going to kiss him but instead I flipped him my foot on top holding him to the ground.

Walking away I do my handshake with sensei silver. In this short time he has become like a grandfather to me. "There. What did we learn? The common belief is you shouldn't care what other people think about you, right? Wrong. What your opponent is thinking is key. In war. In business. In a fight. Don't let your opponent think whatever they want. Make them think what you want them to think. If they think you're weak, that's when you can surprise them with your strength. Good job." Sensei silver says dismissing us from the mat. I take a seat next to Robby and he's pouting "Aww why the long face R?" I asked him "you faked me out with a kiss now you owe me five" He said continuing to pout like a five year old. "Omg no more PDA Robb. I think we make people uncomfortable." I told him "It's ok we'll finish this later" he whispered in my ear.

I pushed his head away laughing before getting up to sit with Tory and Piper "hello to my favorite females in the world" I greet them sitting on Tory's lap hugging her and they said hi back. "So prom I'm thinking I rent a limo" I asked them and piper nodded but tory spoke up "yeah about that, I'm not going to prom" she tells us making me whine. "What why not come on tor I need you I can't be surrounded by Miyagi-dos without you. I'd probably kill someone" I say exaggerating my point so she agrees. "I'll think about it Ana" she says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We grab our stuff and start walking out Robby trailing a bit behind when this guy, Eric, from my math class walks up to us. "H-hey Anastasia" he greets "Hi Eric what's up" I say thinking he needed something for math seeing that was the only time we interacted. "W-well I was wondering I-if you w-would" he stuttered out a reply making Tory smirk. "Are you ok?" I asked him, he took a deep breath before starting over at the same time the dojo door was opened "Anastasia would you be my date to prom" he said holding out a bouquet of sunflowers making me and the girls suck in a breath knowing how Robby would react. Before I could reject his offer and strong pair of arms spun me around and pulled me into a rough kiss. Knowing it was Robby I melted into the kiss before pulling away.

"Better luck next time bud but she's taken" Robby told Eric wrapping his arm around me. Eric, ignoring everything that was happening just pushed the flowers closer to me before Robby snatched them out of his hand and threw them away. "I told you she's taken now leave before I kick your ass" Robby threatens him. "Whatever man, see you in class Anastasia" he called before walking away. Robby started to walk towards him but I stopped him.

"Robby stop calm down, you can't do this" I say to him "I'm pretty sure I can there's nothing stopping me" he says looking down at me. "What about probation how are you going to participate in the tournament if you're in juvie?" I asked him, he sighed before grabbing my hand and walking to my car. I tossed him the keys and we drove off to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking in Robby grabs my face pulling me into a kiss falling into the nearest wall. Pulling away I smile at him "god I love it when you're angry" I say pulling him back into the kiss. Stumbling up the stairs into my room we sit on my bed and I go to take his shirt off when pulls away. "Wait what about your parents?" he asked "they aren't here right now" I told him. "I think we should pause I don't want your parents to walk in on us" he says and I nodded getting up to change into more comfortable clothes. Sitting back on my bed me and Robby watch movies and cuddle. I had dozed off and Robby paused the movie.

Pulling the covers over the girl Robby pulled out his phone scrolling on instagram until Ana's phone beeped. Thinking nothing of it Robby continued scrolling until it started beeping non stop. Curiosity got the best of him and he grabbed her phone looking at it and seeing 7 missed calls from hawk and one voicemail. He opened the voicemail only to hear that the boy was confessing his feelings for Robby's girlfriend and he was beyond mad. Not thinking Robby deleted the recording thinking that Anastasia never had to know about it. He put the phone down and cuddled into the girl falling asleep as well.

Demi Speaks
Ahhhhh two updates in one day done
How are we feeling jealous Robby?
Uh oh and the recording from Hawk😟
Robby better hope Ana doesn't find out
Omg the prom episode is next yayyyy
I have big ideas for it but anyways
Bye lovely's ❤️‍🩹