chapter. 24

(Your p.o.v)

   So apparently the master of the demon slayer corps asked sanemi to look after me for a while. Not that I mind sanemi isnt a bad guy. I've been staying with him for about a week now and we actually work out together, it's really fun.

   Over the week I've been thinking on everything that has happened since I 'died' or whatever, and I noticed I've been acting so diffrent then how I usally do. Like bitch I've been acting like a weak ass pussy pick me girl, like wtf has gotten into me. I need to women up and get back to kicking ass..... I think sanemi is rubbing off on me.

    "Oi YN you ok" sanemis voice pulled me from my thoughts. I look up at him from my push up position and say "yeah I'm good just thinking on how I need to regrow my back bone". Sanemi laughs and says "well you are getting stronger, look at you. You did 40 push ups and didnt collapse once".

    I roll my eyes and push off the ground getting up. "Well I certainly am getting stronger physically but I was talking about mentally ever since I met giyuu and rengoku, I've become a push over" I sigh and start doing jumping Jack's. "Well they where tresting you like some sort of doll so it makes since that ot would impact your mentality, but don't worry I'll get you back on your feet in no time" sanemi says with a smile and walks over to the wooden swords.

   "Want me to show you how to use one?" Sanemi asks picking up 2 swords. I stop jumping and nod saying "fuck yeah I've always wanted to learn how to use a sword". Sanemi throws one of the wooden swords at me and I catch it by the blade.

    "So how do I use it" i ask excitedly and swing around the blade, sanemi laughed and said "not like that". Sanemi walked over to me and sat down his sword, he then walked behind me and gided his hands over mine and moved them where they should be. "Like this, hold your blade firmly with both hands, and when you go to swing make sure your blade stays in one line other wise it might brake on you" sanemi says as he moves my arms up and down in a straight motion.

   I feel my heart beat quicken, sanemis body is flush against my back, ugh why am I so dirty minded. "Ok I think I got it" i say and move away from the wind pillar, "I'll try it on my own now" I add and get into a firm stance with my legs spread to where my dominant foot is a bit infront of me giving me stability.

   I then lift my blade high above my head and bring it down in a straight line. "Why is this thing so heavy" i asked groaning, sanemi laughed at me saying "it will get lighter the more you train"

  And like that we spent the rest of our evening training, not knowing of what will come in the near future

-------------------------
My new Years resolution is to fix YN

-------------------------My new Years resolution is to fix YN