chapter.26

(Second p.o.v)

You held the wooden training sword tightly in your hands while maintaining eye contact with the basketball looking monster in front of you. "Fight me like a man" you seethed "sorry little lady but I dont fight wemon" the demon says in an almost respectful tone. "What kinda sexiest bullshit are you spewing?!?!" You asked taking absolute offence. "No I didnt mean it like that, it's just wemon are weaker than men, and it wouldnt be very honorable to kill a women" the demon tryed to explain but only succeeded in pissing the young women off more. "Oh your fucking dead I'm going to cut off your dick and shove it down your throat, that will show you who's weak!".

Your probably wondering how you got here well this is how.

(Your p.o.v)

It's been a few months since my birthday and I've improved my swordsmanship skills a lot, sanemi said I should be able to learn a breathing style soon. Witch is pretty cool, you know what else is pretty cool, being able to fall asleep at a normal time. Unfortunately that is not a skill I possess. It's like 3AM and I still cant fall asleep. Hah cant blame my insomnia on my phone anymore.

I sit up letting out an aggravated sigh. I just want to sleep like a normal person. "You know YN if you cant sleep you could just I dont know use your time to train" sabito said floating near the edge of my bed. "You know even though your dead watching people while they sleep is pretty creepy" I say staring at the peach haired specter. "Geez you really have grown sassy spending most of your time with scar face" sabito says as he watches me get out of bed. "Its not sass it's me growing a goddamned backbone, this bitch ain't a doormat anymore" I replied.

"Now turn your undead ass around so I can change into my work out clothes" I ordered. Sabito rolled his eyes but turned around. I quickly put on a simple Karategi that sanemi gave me for when we train. I tucked my white top into the red flowy pants. I slipped on my black socks and my sandals. "Ok well I'm going to go and do my normal jog through the forest, see you in a bit" I bit farewell to sabito and grab my wooden training sword. I only have a wooden one because sanemi says giving me a pointy object is a no no.

I jog through the forest enjoying the early morning air when a bit of pink catches my eye and the sound of crunching. I carefully make my way over too the sounds origin. What I see makes my stomach churn. A demon with short pink hair, tattoos covering his body, and eyes that have the kanji for upper 3 in them chowing down on a dismembered arm like it was a rice crispy treat. 'Didnt sanemi say that the strongest demons have numbers in their eyes or some shit, fuck I'm totally going to die of this guy sees me'.

I take a step back hoping to get the fuck out of here undetected when I step on a stupid leaf. 'Fuck fall and its crunchy leaves' I swear. The demon looked over at me staring me down. I draw my sword standing in a defense position. "What do we have here, a demon slayer?" The demon asked his eyes trailing from my face to my sword. "No not a slayer yet your still in training" he says and makes a move to come closer to me "oh hell no stay the fuck away from me, If you come any closer I'll bite you!" I proclaimed.

"Bite me? No you wouldnt get the chance to even lay a finger on me, I could simply snap your beck and be done with you. I held my sword tightly in my hand 'that fucking prick'. I glared at the basketball looking fucker "fight me like a man" I demanded. "Sorry little lady I dont fight wemon" he says in an almost respectful tone. And oh its pissing you off. "What kind of sexist bullshit are you spewing?!?!" A snapped completely disregarding my safety 'why am I picking a fight with the dude who could fold me like a lawn chair, I'm spending too much time with sanemi and sabito'.

"I didnt mean it like that, it's just wemon are weaker than men and it wouldnt be very honorable to kill a women" the demon says trying to calm me? 'Bitch you just said that to a feminist your fucked'. "Oh your fucking dead, I'm going to cut off your dick and shove it down your throat, that will show you whose weak!" I stated a sadistic grin stretching across my face 'yeah I'm definitely spending to much time with sanemi'.

And that's how you got here. "Well you got hella fight in you huh lady" the demon said "stop calling me lady my name is YN" you asserted. The demon smirked raising his hands in mock surrender "nice to meet you I'm akaza" he introduced. "Dont care, shouldn't you be comeing at me or something?" You asked raising an eyebrow. "I already said I dont fight wemon" akaza insists "yeah but your also covered in blood sooooo can you really blame a girl for not believing you" you sigh still in a defensive stance your knuckles turning white. Your gaze burning like fire on the demons skin.

"Yeah I can see why you wouldbt believe me" akaza says and looked you up and down "your stance is wrong" he states. "What?" You question your face a lot more serious then before. You dont understand why this monster is aking so casual around you. The first demon you ment dried to merk you what's wrong with this one? Did its settings get fucked up in the factory? "Your feet are too far apart and your back is too straight try standing like this" akaza says and takes a stance his eyes never leaving your form.

You copy him and you can see what he ment. This position felt more ferm and and comfortable. "Why are you helping me?" You asked the demon "call it selfish or weird but I dont want you dead yet. I want to see what you grow into. Who knows mabey I'll actually fight you in the future. But until then" akaza remarks and in the blink on an eye is behind you. He lays his hands on your hips and leans in close enough for you to feel he breath on your ear. "Untill then get stronger" and with those words akaza is gone.

'What the fuck just happened' you think. Whatever I'm getting the fuck out of here I need to tell sanemi about that demon.

_________________

And here is your chapter I promised
Hope it was long enough

And here is your chapter I promisedHope it was long enough