chapter. 25

(Your p.o.v)

  "Hay sanemi do you know what the date is" I asked as I watched sanemi cooking some soba. Sanemi rolled his eyes and turned to me "it's the 11th of August, why" he said squirming a non existent eyebrow.

   "Oh I was just curious" I say absent mindedly but froze once my mind actually Processed the information "wait did you say the 11th of August" I questioned. Sanemi looked at me like I was an idiot and said "yes", I leaned back in my chair and and felt sick.

    "YN you good? you look like you've seen a ghost" sanemi inquired and put the soba I'm bolls. "I'm turning 17 today" I mumbled in disbelief, have I really been here that long.

    Sanemi placed my boll of daba infront of me wearing a suprised look on his face, "wait is today is your birthday?" The wind pillar asked suprised. I nodded looked down at my soba "I've been here so long, it feels like yesterday I was still 15" I mumbled, how long has it been since I've seen my family? Since ive seen my home?

   "Oi, why are you crying?" Sanemi asked concerned and placed his hand on my cheek wiping a lone tear away with his thumb. "I-I miss my home, and everyone I knew fuck I'm even starting to miss school, I've been here for 2 of my birthdays now, I-I just I dont know what to do anymore, I'm never going to be able to go home" I sobbed.

    "I WANT TO GO HOME, IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK, I JUST WANT MY FAMILY, AND TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE AGIN ITS NOT FAIR" I cried out in anguish, yelling in english because I'm to worked up to translate to Japanese

(2nd p.o.v)

   Sanemi watched as you broke down crying and yelling, and it hurt him so much to see you like this. He wished he could do something to help you.

   Sanemi felt helpless not sure what to do so he did the only thing he could think off, he pulled you to his chest and wrapped his arms around you. "YN it's ok just let everything out, everything you've been bottling up" sanemi whispered softly rubbing circles into your back.

   "I want to go home" you say and look up at him, the sorrow and dread on your tear stained face made sanemis heartache. Sanemi tightened his arms around your body and gave you a soft sympathetic smile "I know, and until you find a way home, I promise I'll be here for you" he says softly

   After a good 10 or so minutes of sobbing, your cries quieted down and you calmed. Letting out a sigh you pushed away from sanemis embrace and gave the white haired male a smile. "Thank you sanemi for that, I'm sorry I cried do much, I must seem pretty pathetic" you laughed out and got up.

   Sanemi got up himself "its really fine, you dont have to apologize for your feelings, and crying dose not make you pathetic" sanemi says and looks over at your guys food "well hope you dont mond cold soba" sanemi jokes

   "Nah I think it will be just fine" you say "hope you know just cause it's your birthday that I'll go easy on you in training" sanemi states and slurps his soba. You let out a wine and say "that's not fair"

  "To bad life ain't fair"

----------------------------------------
Sorry if that's not your birthday I just picked a random day and month, also I give you soft sanemi

----------------------------------------Sorry if that's not your birthday I just picked a random day and month, also I give you soft sanemi