𝙰∙𝙼∙𝚁: "𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕" (𝟷𝟾+)

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜: 𝙼𝙳𝙻𝙶, 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 <3

You and your Fiancé, Ally, were laying in bed, admiring each other.

"Ok, what do you like most about me?" you challenge her.

"Baby why is that always your go-to question? you know I love everything," she protests, grabbing your hand under the white sheets.

"Because your answer could change and I want to see what it is now," you squeeze her hand and kiss the tip of her nose. she giggles and her face contorts to show her deep in thought.

"I don't remember my answer last time, but now my favorite thing about you is definitely your expressions," you smile, confused.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean honey," you say.

"I mean like the way you express you're love for me, whether that's setting up a random romantic evening, or coming home with random gifts when I don't feel deserving of love," she continues,

"but also you're physical expressions like the way your face lights up when Im getting changed in front of you, or how your lips curve down a little when you're trying to hide that you're crying, just things like that are just so adorable" she says all this staring up at the ceiling, and when she finally looks back at you, she sees the tears welling in your eyes that you're trying to hide.

"SEE, that's the face I love so dearly" she giggles bringing you into a tight hug.

"aw baby, look at your little mouth!" she tries to re-create your discreet frown and you get shy, hiding your head in her embrace and giggling with her.

"Mommy loves you so, so much sweetheart" she purrs, her laughter dying down. you sneak your head back out into the light and kiss her softly.

"I really don't think words can't contain the love I have for you" you say back, looking directly into her brown eyes. she pouts and grabs your face kissing you again.

"I'm so lucky," she says against your lips. her hands caress your hair and you roll her to her back, topping her.

"you have no idea how much I would miss you if anything happened. I'm the luckiest to be able to wake up with your little snores and tussled hair" you giggle.

"I hope that's not all you'd miss!" she laughs back.

"oh GOD no, but... it sure is a plus" you smile. You bow down giving her more kisses. she grabs your ass directly, seeing that you're only in a thong and a t-shirt. your hips roll against her tummy, her grip on you encouraging.

"mmmm, do you want to be a good girl for mommy my love?" she asks in between kisses.

"*kiss* yes, I really do *kiss*" you reply.

"*kiss* good" she pulls back, abruptly rolling you over so she's on top, the way she likes it.

She pins your hands in hers kissing you harder. she sits up, the blanket lifting off of your upper body, and bunching around her hips.

"I like these on you, by the way. such a pretty color for a pretty girl" she says, pulling your periwinkle lace thong and letting snap back on your waist.

"thank you mommy" you blush, god you love calling her that. you put your hands on her sides trying to pull her to your level.

"easy tiger, i'm right here" she laughs at your impatience. she removes her tight black tank top and wiggles it in your face, clouding your view of her perfect breasts. you swat it out of your face to see her better.
She laughs at you again, and you pout.

"teasing isn't nice, you know. especially when it's someone as irresistible as you" you flirt.

"I know, but i just love seeing you get all worked up for me...and feeling it too" she said as she slipped her hand in your panties. you let out a whimper closing your eyes, but immediately opening them as she fake gasps,

"you naughty girl, look at you..." she brings her fingers to your lips and you raise your head to take them into your mouth. she bites her lip watching your head bob on her fingers.

"mmm...you're irresistible" she pulls out her fingers and kisses you hard.

"and yet...you still try to resist me...maybe you should just fuck me" you say kissing her again.

"oh yeah?" she says seductively. you moan against her lips at her wettening words.

"yeah" you test her.

"maybe I will, then."

"so what are you waiting for huh?"

she slips her hand into your underwear again rubbing your clit fast, and keeping her eyes on yours.

"oh, YES mommy" your head curls back in the pillow and you grab the wrist of the hand inside you. her head rests in you neck, laying kisses upon your flushed neck.

"m-m-mommy"

"shhh I know baby you being so good for me, do you want mommy's fingers?"

"oh, please, please mommy I need your fingers inside of me, please?" she growls against your neck, you know how turned on it makes her when you beg.

"of course baby" she says slipping in two of her longest fingers. she goes at the speed you like, increasing a little with time.

"so warm for me, so tight my love" you very audibly moan again, grabbing her shoulders. your other hand goes to tease your nipple.

"let me," she says removing your hand and replacing it with her hot mouth. your moans get louder and louder, all for her. your hands find her hair, and squeeze as your climax creeps up.

"ally-Mommy...can I come please??? I need you to make me cum so bad" you were hoping she didn't catch your slip up.

"Cum, slut." she says keeping her pace.

"OHHH FFFF-FUCK MOMMY" you scream.

"mmm, baby your pussy tastes so good" she coos, sucking you off her fingers.

"...but i caught you." she says evilly smiling.

"w-what?" you act innocent and clueless.

"don't play dumb love I know you're smarter than that... get on your knees, cmon you know how this works" she gets off of you, letting you get in position for her to punish you.

"I want you to count precious. nothing hard, just count for mommy okay?" you say yes and brace yourself.

you take your punishment which wasn't too bad since you didn't make that big of a mistake. she turns out the light, and gets in bed, guiding you into her arms.

"I love you mommy" you mumble against her chest.

"I love you too sweet girl".