𝙰∙𝙼: "𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙾𝚏𝚏, 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙼𝚎 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙾𝚗" (𝟷𝟾+)

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜: 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜

(𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚏  𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍;)

"all she tryna do is get naked... and she gon shake it, like a red nose, li-li-li-like a red nose"

This stupid fucking song has been playing for about 5 minutes now from Alice's phone. She loves me, but she's a sucker when it comes to TikTok dances, especially when they're sexy.

"Alice." I say, slightly annoyed. "Yes baby?" she says completely anonymous to why I'm mad. "Can you turn off that fucking song please? It's been like an hour." She looks up at me, that innocent little face.
she climbs on the bed to sit next to me, and leans her head in her palm. caressing my arm she asks, "why are you so upset honey? it's just a dance" oh alice, you think i'm that dumb.

"You know what kind of "dance" it is, don't pretend" I say looking down. "of course I do, but what's wrong with me watchi-" she stops talking, and starts to smile. "ohh... is my little girl jealous?" I don't answer, just looking down still.
"Oh y/n, they don't even compare to you! you have my whole heart baby don't worry... I won't watch those anymore, ok?"

I hesitate. "I don't wanna control what you're watching but it makes me feel kind of... I don't know."

she doesn't say anything, she just gets up and lays on top of me. "oh, baby,

I'll show you, just how much I want you."

I swallow hard as my eyes go wide. she smirks, leaning down to kiss me. "you always taste so good baby" she coos. I smile with my eyes closed, but then they fly open as I feel her hand going under my shirt.

"you know what I want from my baby?" she husks as she plays with my nipple. I shake my head. "I want you to sit on my lap..." she stops and licks the shell of my ear. "...and I want you to hold my eye contact as you ride my fingers until you cum" she bites down on my neck and I loudly moan out. "fuck yes mommy do it please" I whine. one thing Alice was skilled at was making me riled up to the point of discomfort.

————————————————

"f-fuck... god mommy!" alice's 3 fingers are deep in me, her thumb on my clit. I can feels the pads of her fingers taunting my g spot making me squirm. "please, UGH" I need to come so bad. "look at me, and tell me what it is you want. don't be a brat." she says with a patronizing tone. I try my best to meet her eyes, she smirks as I struggle.

"I w-want to c-come, please!" "I want you to squirt for mommy. can you do that?" I nod fast, just needing to reach my climax. "go ahead babygirl, cum on mommy's lap" once she gives me permission I cum, hard. whispering praises to Alice as her fingers keep working. all of a sudden, her hand gets rougher inside me.

"m-mommy please I c-caaaant it's so much!" I hiccup. "no no baby I'm gonna make you squirt and you're gonna take it" she says as I try to get off her lap. she pulls me closer with a tight grip on my hip. I feel a little bit come out, my eyes go wide and roll back, as my lovers mouth goes agape watching the scene in front of her. lewd sounds of her fingers bringing forth my wetness begin to fill the room and she has a look of determination on her face.

"come on baby, do it for mommy just let go" she's moving her fingers insanely fast, and  my back arches and I grab her hair. "aaahahhhhhhhhfuckkkkkk!!!" I scream as she finally gets it out of me. she keeps moving her fingers, getting out as much as she can from me. finally she slows down and I fall forward, clinging to her.

"god baby you really know how to please mommy, don't you?" she whispers as I'm drifting asleep on her chest. "mhmmmm" I mumble out. she chuckles and holds me tighter, turning the light out.