Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Willy and I would like to introduce myself before I write something that will haunt me at night. 

I used to write books when I was 12-14ish and they were questionable, to say the least. If you know me from that dark era of my BTS smut writing addiction, no you don't. I haven't written a book in YEARS. With FNAF security breach out, my sexuality confused, and a dare from a friend, here I am making a Monty x reader fanfiction.

I've grown up with the FNAF series and I'm still heavily fixated on it. I've had "ok" writing skills since I was young and I'm bored so, I'm gonna waste my free time providing my fellow Monty fans with a well-deserved smutty fanfiction since there is a DISGUSTING lack of fanfictions of him. 

I'm gonna set some stuff down so you guys have an idea of what is going on and what these guys are. To sum it up, the "animatronics" aren't animatronics, they are...furries. (I know. I'm sorry.) If you are cool you've probably watched the trending anime of 2020, Beastars at some point, or at least have heard of it. This is how the bandmates look. I'll provide an image for the eyes of the unfortunate.

As you can see, they are built like people except for the fact they have characteristics of what animal they are supposed to be

Freddy, Chica, Monty, and Roxy are like these characters. they are humanoid but not entirely a furry or animal, I guess. They still have tails and stuff.

So now I'm gonna set some standard warnings down before we dig in.

YOU ARE 18+. THERE ARE NO MINORS INVOLVED.

YOU. ARE. NOT. GREGORY.

You are human, assigned female at birth. (afab.)

I'm going to try to make y/n as bland as possible so you can self-insert. (I'm going to do 2nd point of view)

THIS STORY WILL BE SMUTTY AS I HAVE ACCEPTED MY SHAME.

Also bonus note, bonnie is still a part of the band, he just plays drums. (So we can avoid all that "Bonnie is better because he's OG" bs.) Ya'll better not fight in the comments.

The cover art is my own drawing. That's what Monty looks like. Feel free to imagine what the other characters look like.

alright. nice meeting ya'll,