Unexpected pt2

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! I JUST MADE A MOVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY. ALSO IM WRITING THIS ON A CELL PHONE SO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES
***************************
He slowly slid himself inside, savoring every time you clenched around him in anticipation.

It's going to be a long night.

"Fuck," you shakily breathed out, arching your back. You felt so full once more, you never knew how much you missed this. You could feel his cock twitch inside if you, eager to fill your insides until you were overflowing.

An animalistic growl was let out by Monty as he slid himself out and back in, feeling every inch of you. He was going agonizingly slow, making you want more.

"Faster."

"Someone's needy," The gator grinned, picking up his pace at your command. He was still trying to be gentle, even though it was difficult.

You were so good for him. You were made for him and only him. You were his and only his. All of his primal instincts took over his body and tore him into a possessive fit. Every time you moaned or cried out his name underneath him, all of his nerves turned into fire, a fire that seemed to be grow larger when he looked at you.

"You make me want to lose control— Fuck," Monty groaned. He was still going a little slower than his usual pace. He could feel you twitch around his cock, just like how you could feel every ridge inside you, rubbing your walls just right.

Still not satisfied with the pace, you grind against him. He snickers, holds down your hips and continued his slow pace. You let out a whine and throw your head back as his hand snuck up to your chest, holding one of your breasts.

"Please, please, please, please-" You didn't care how needy you sounded, you just wanted your guts to be rearranged the way you wanted to. You never realized how much you liked to be man handled until you crossed paths with Montgomery Gator.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not one for losing bets baby." Monty grinned and slowed his pace as you almost came, edging you from your release. Your cunt pounded with yearning, wanting to let it all out. You tried to grind again once more but Monty ended your plans almost immediately.

"I think I like seeing my little bitch like this," Monty neared your face, hot breath hitting your ear, "You look so good beggin' for me. I could do this all night." His pace picked back up again ready to build another orgasm up just for him to knock it down.

His hand held your knee at an angle so he could hit all of your walls in the right places. All you could do was cry out his name over and over again, hoping he'd let you come.

All he did was smile as he locked his eyes on yours. He stared into your soul as you climbed up to another orgasm, gripping the sheets so hard you might break nails. Your clit was throbbing, wanting to be touched again and you just couldn't handle it. 

Your jaw hung open as you felt the gator slowly down again, dragging your chances of cumming away from you. You let out shaky breaths as you started all the way back at square one. Monty laughed and picked up his pace once he saw you calm down so he could get you all worked up again. 

After about  four more rounds of declined orgasms, your whole body was shaking and everything that was coming out of your mouth was nothing but whines, pleas and begging. Your voice was getting raspy from all the crying and screaming you had been doing. Monty was slowly easing along your walls, watching you twitch and jolt every so often.

"You look so pretty like this, clingin' on to me; wanting me to stop... I just can't get enough of it---Fuck," Monty grinned as you choked out more pleas.