Pain in the Ass

*Sorry, there's no smut! I'll make up for it in the next chapter! 

You're still sore from getting your guts rearranged >:)*

__________

"Montgomery! Wake up, big guy!" A voice banged against the metallic door to the grumpy gator's room. Monty grumbled and furrowed his eyebrows. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he looks down at you. You're fast asleep, drooling over his grey T-shirt. Your arms were wrapped tightly around his waist, your face buried into his stomach. He wouldn't ever tell you how cute you looked like this, after all this is a one-night stand. 

Right?

Monty hadn't slept with a human before, you were his first. 'Wow,' he thought, 'I haven't lost this many firsts in a long time.' He never had to provide this much aftercare before. He never lets his one-night-stands bathe with him or even stay overnight as you did. Yet here you are, in his bed fast asleep, wearing his clothes, freshly bandaged after taking a nice, cuddly bath with him during the night.

He slept with many people and sure, he didn't mind sleeping with animals outside his own species but none of them were ever human. Animals were usually larger than humans in most cases, (except for rodent species) and predators tend to be on the larger side. You were just a human girl and you were small compared to him. Hell, even large athlete humans haven't been as large as he is.

Monty's collection of thoughts was interrupted when his band manager once again banged on the door, calling out for the gator.

"MONTGOMERY. OUT. NOW. WE NEED TO PREPARE FOR OPENING!" The voice rang out louder than before, causing you to stir in your sleep. For some reason he couldn't understand, this upset Monty inside. Why? He doesn't know, but he knew he wanted you to sleep and some cranky band manager was not going to ruin your chances of a good night's sleep on his watch.

Monty gently unwrapped your arms from his waist, replacing himself with a pillow. He cringed when you almost fluttered your eyes open. He sighed with relief when you just rolled over and continued to drool on his blankets. Once he knew you were settled, he immediately shot up out of bed, headed for the door that lead him to his green room that was attached to his bedroom.

The manager was about to take out her card to open the gator's green room herself when the green door slid open, showing a very agitated green gator, pinching his nose bridge. His messy bed hair was going in all different directions.

"About time you came out. I almost went in there myself." The manager spat. Causing the gator to raise his head up and glare down at her, eyes filled with irritation. 

"And if you did, you wouldn't come back out alive." He growled, swaying his tail slowly. "No one is allowed in my room beside me." The gator crossed his arms and leaned on the door frame.

"I never said I was going to go into your bedroom. I was only going to go into your green room, which by the way belongs to the company and is open to the public since it is an attraction." The manager spoke in a dead tone, not at all intimidated by the now even more pissed-off gator in front of her.

"You talk a lot of shit for a tiny little cat." Monty stepped forward to try and make the manager step back. She still remained in her same position, not bothered by Monty's typical display of morning crabbiness. Her ears laid flat against her head with growing irritation.

"Alright, break it up you two. I'll get the band up and running, after all, today is going to be a busy day." A blue, fuzzy hand landed on the cat's shoulder, prompting her to look away and sigh at the all too familiar face that always seemed bright in the mornings.