Unexpected pt.1

Today was the day. 

Today was the day you'd return to the Pizzaplex and have a conversation with that sly gator that made girls go wild the moment he would step into any room. Most fans would give up their life to spend the night like the one you had spent with Monty a few weeks ago. 

If only they knew.

Sure, he was sweet afterward with all the kisses, aftercare, and comfy snuggling but there were a few things those fans probably didn't think about. You had struggled to walk and sit for nearly three whole days after you and the star's little night of fun. 

To some that may not be a big deal, but for you, it made you slightly angry because you had to miss class and work for three days straight since you couldn't even properly walk anywhere. On top of that, you had to hide your bruises and bites which got old real fast. These things could be brushed off with time. He even drove you home in your car and helped you to your door.

But there was one thing that bogged your mind since the moment you got dropped off by that gator that day. You couldn't believe that you hadn't noticed the moment you woke up. Perhaps you were in some sex-induced hangover after the night's events and couldn't think straight. Regardless, the moment you went inside your home, you were hit with the realization.

He had kept your panties.

Instead of your favorite pair of undies, you were met with a pair of men's boxers stuffed into your shorts. On top of that, the boxers had a large opening in the back for his tail, which left your buttcheeks peeking out.

 "What kind of guy keeps someone's panties?" You muttered under your breath as you placed sunglasses on your face and tightened the hoodie strings so you could hide as much of your identity as possible. The last thing you wanted was for the security bots or security guards to recognize you.

You sighed and looked at the pile of clothes you had folded that sat in your passenger seat. Just as much as you wanted your panties back, it was painful to let go of that dumb gator's clothes. All because they had that scent all over them that drove you mad that night. 

'How could someone smell that good?' was all you could think as you grabbed the clothes and got a final sniff before you got out of the car, dead seat on getting your undies back.

___________

After paying for a photo pass that cost way more than it should have, you made your way to the hall that had all the stars' rooms. Your jaw practically hit the floor when you saw the line that was in front of each of the band member's rooms. It would take hours for this line to clear up and the last thing you're gonna do is go in a public accessed room and demand underwear in front of a bunch of snot-nosed kids and their irritated parents.

So you had the unfortunate and only option of staying here until the Pizzaplex closed. You groaned and stared at the ceiling as you realized your fate. Even though you had come later in the night in hopes of not having to deal with lines or people, they were still lined up like a bunch of ants on a sugar cube.

You checked your phone to eye the time. Only two hours until the doors close and lock you in until six. You quickly marched yourself to the nearest bathroom. Thankfully it was empty despite the lines. Just as you were about to lock yourself into the stall, you heard a staff member shout at the crowds.

"ALRIGHT! PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY BACK TO THE MAIN FLOOR FOR YOU TO EXIT. IF YOUR PHOTO PASS WAS NOT USED, IT WILL BE VALID TOMORROW ONLY. PIZZA PLEX IS CLOSING TO ALL CUSTOMERS PLEASE EXIT..." The loud voice yelled over the sound of a crowd full of crying children and angry parents that stomped off, the sound fading away from the stalls of the bathroom.