If It Ain't One Thing.

Chris' POV:

I kissed her on her forehead as I heard her light snores.

We came back from horseback riding a while ago, and we had a blast. I haven't had that much fun with her in a minute.

Jay and I showered together afterwards. It was so intimate and I loved every second of it. I love taking the time to admire her inside and out. The shower allows me to do that and it allows us to connect on a level that's more personal.

After we finished, she knocked out on the bed. We got up early this morning as well, so I'm not surprised at how tired she was.

I wanna surprise her with a few things from a market I saw nearby. So, I just finished getting dressed.

"Bye baby, I'll be back..." I whispered to her as I kissed her one last time. She didn't even budge.

I smiled, grabbed the room key, my phone, and wallet.

As I walked out the door, I closed it quietly.

I hope I find some good stuff.

20 Minutes Later:

"Thanks bro..." I said as he handed me the bouquet of tulips I just paid for.

They're pink, and I thought she would love them. I've been here for about ten minutes, and I've already gotten a few things.

I got us matching bracelets with the word Mexico spelled out with beads. I found magnetic matching bracelets too. I have one half of a palm tree and she'll have the other. I thought it was cool.

I also grabbed us shirts, a necklace for her, a necklace for Ro, a bong, a book about secret hideaways in Tulum, and a small piece of art.

I think I got carried away at this market now that I think about it. I think it's time to go back.

As I tightened the grip on my bag, I walked in the direction of our villa. Hopefully she's still sleeping.

While walking through the small crowd of people, I started feeling uneasy.

I squinted my eyes and I looked at this girl. She had shades on, but her face was in my direction. Not really being discreet if you ask me.

I looked away, and I looked back at her. It instantly clicked in my mind, and when I realized who it was... my heart tumbled on the ground.

This cannot be happening right now. If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Jay's POV:

I woke up to an empty villa. I looked around everywhere, but Chris was nowhere to be found.

Maybe he ran out or something. Normally he says something before leaving. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

"Wya?" was typed under Chris' name in my phone as I sent him a quick text.

I walked out onto our balcony in my baby blue silk robe. I allowed the sun to hit my chocolate skin, and I closed my eyes.

The wind blew slightly, and I tuned my ears into the sound of the waves.

Mexico is so beautiful. I absolutely love it here.

My attention turned to my left hand as a shiny stone sparkled on my finger from the sunlight.

I smiled from ear to ear thinking about Chris' proposal. He is literally the sweetest man in the world.

I can't wait to marry him. Before I took my nap, Chris said that he has a few people that have wedding dresses on hand. One even said he can design the dress I want. At this point I don't know what to do.