Expect the Unexpected.

Red's POV:

Bro, you gotta be kidding me right now.

"Don't even think about it." I said standing in front of her with Prince by my side.

"I'm not here for that, you gotta believe me." She said as I looked over to Nesha. She read the situation from a distance and came over with Sevyn right on her heels.

"Who is this?" Nesha asked as Prince answered.

"Karrueche's bestfriend."

"She was my best friend." Kota said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Look, we ain't wit' none of the drama today. So, you need to take yo ass back to where you came from." I said as Nesha chimed in.

"I thought Chris said it was security and a strict guest list."

"Apparently not" Prince said.

"Look y'all... I know you hate me by association, but I am not here for that. I'm here to warn y'all." She said as my demeanor changed.

I looked back towards the front of the dance floor. Chris and Jay were in their own element. They were indulged by the song that was playing and the guests that surrounded them.

"Warn us about what?" Sevyn asked as I turned my attention back to them.

"She just got released, she said she got the drop on the location, and she said she was coming here to start some stuff." Kota said as I placed my hand on my head.

"Man it's always something." Prince said shaking his head.

"How did she even get the location?" Nesha asked as Kota responded.

"I don't know, but I promise y'all it wasn't me. Look, I know I stuck by her through a lot, but she has been wrong this whole time. Jay never deserved any of it... I just thought that I could do something right this time, and let you guys know what she's up to."

"Thank you Kota... it's the right thing to do." Sevyn said as I agreed.

"We gotta tell Chris." Prince said as I shook my head no.

"Y'all... they cannot know about this. This is their day. It'll ruin the whole vibe. Look at them." I said as we looked towards the front.

Chris kissed Jay on her forehead and she smiled from ear to ear. Then, he leaned down to whisper something to her and she laughed softly. You could just tell that they are full of joy.

There is no way that I'm letting that hoe stand in the way of it.

"They look so happy." Nesha said poking her bottom lip out.

"Ok, so then what do we do? If we don't tell Chris... we handle it?" Prince asked.

"Absolutely... let's go get Jay's mom and Mama Joyce. Whatever y'all do, Chris and Jay cannot find out. We gotta make sure the guests stay in tune with them and nobody comes out to the front of the venue. I'm sure Kae will be pulling up any minute." I instructed as they followed suit.

It's my responsibility as the best man to straighten this shit out. It's the least I could do.

Jay's POV:

"Time to cut the cake!" Trey semi-yelled as they rolled the cake out towards the edge of the dance floor.

People all around us got excited. I smiled from ear to ear and Chris shook his head.

 I smiled from ear to ear and Chris shook his head