The Air I Breathe.

Chris' POV:

You don't know babe...
When you hold me,
and kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing...

Gabriella sang "Best Part" by herself and Daniel Caesar into the microphone as I harmonized to it on my own.

Some of the guests were singing along as I smiled to myself.

I watched my daughter walk down the aisle throwing flowers from left to right, and I watched Tyga's son Cairo carry the rings next to her.

The audience smiled as they watched them as well.

Nia came with the dress right before we started. I didn't wanna argue, and I didn't have much to say to her. I was already annoyed with the situation. She claimed that she was stuck in traffic like I suspected.

She was getting dressed and time apparently slipped away from her. I'm just glad she made it because I definitely was gonna flip out.

Ro and Cairo made it to us at the end of the aisle.

She gave me a hug, and I rocked her back and forth.

"You ok daddy? You're crying." She said as I didn't even realize tears were falling from my eyes.

"Yea baby... I'm just very happy right now. You did a great job. Thank you for being my big girl." I said as she smiled and she ran over to stand with Teyana and the other bridesmaids.

Cairo gave me a high five, and he stood with me and the guys.

"Bro, look at you crying already." I heard Red say behind me as I told him to shutup, and we chuckled.

I looked at Jay's mom standing next to my mom, and they had their tissue on deck.

Man, I can't wait to see my girl.

Jhené came out as Gabby stepped down from her stage on the side. I hugged her and thanked her for singing. She sounded amazing.

The beat to one of our favorite songs by Jhené began to play, and I felt my heart start to race. I chose it for her to walk to.

I felt my hands get a little sweaty, and I felt butterflies swarm my stomach.

Here we go... she's finally about to walk down the aisle.

Jay's POV:

I took like fifty deep breaths as I tried to slow my heart rate.

I'm so freaking nervous right now that I'm shaking.

"Sis, look at me." Tae said as he turned my body to face him.

"Tae, I'm scared. What if I trip in my heels? Or stutter during my vows? What if I mess up my makeup? What if Chris——"

"Jay... you are gonna be fine. I thought you was a real g."

"I-I am"

"Well act like it then. Buck up nigga. You finna walk down this aisle, and you bouta marry Chris Brown. Now, I know I raised you to be tougher than that." Tae said as I shook my head ok.

"Ight ight... you right... I got this." I said as the beat to one of our absolute favorite songs by Jhené began to play.