The FOUNDER whose name is "KINKY"

Interviewer: EttilaSharif
Interviewee: sugarybunxx
Interview Editor: EttilaSharif

* * *

Greetings! I'm Ettila, and I will be taking your interview for Freak Show. As one of the Owners of CLN, it is my honor to interview you. Let me know when you are ready to start the interview!

I am ready to start!

Awesome! First thing's first. What name/pen name and pronouns do you go by?

Well, I am known as Kinky by everyone around here but they also call me Rupa or Rinky which is less weird lol, so anything is fine and my pronouns are she/ her.

Rupa it is then! You have such... interesting nicknames lol. So Rupa, tell me, what does it feel like to be an Owner of CLN?

Well, it's crazy, it's awesome, it's basically a snazzy experience. Balancing work and craziness requires some major skills and I believe I have acquired them in the past two years. It's an amazing group of people and I couldn't be more grateful.

Sounds like you love it there. When did you first join CLN and why?

Well, I joined CLN on the 6th of April 2020. I had entered my book in one of the awards hosted by CLN and I had checked out one of the previous founder Karen's profile as I had contacted her regarding some queries. I had found it quite interesting, the whole community concept, so I decided to give it a try!

Nice way to join a community I'd say. Apart from being an Owner, what positions do you hold in CLN?

Well, I am the Helpline co-owner and the Communications Subhead for the community.

That's great! How do you feel about the staff in CLN? Are you familiar with them or do you not interact much?

The CLN Staff is some of the best I know. They are a wonderful and talented bunch of people, not to mention super crazy and I get along well with every one of them! I have pretty good relations with almost everyone on the team and we interact very well together too.

They sound awesome! And how do you feel about your fellow Owners? Do you like the relationship you have among you now or are there some inner torments that we don't know about? 👀

Our team of founders is the best I could ask for. I connect so well with them, it's insane! We have our differences as well but we know how to sort them out. I love how each one has her own ideas and stand on things and how well we can merge them all into one solid idea and implement it with the same vigor. Our love for the community and the understanding of everyone makes it the perfect mix of people to work and be crazy with a smile. Ali is the feisty and hyperactive one, Ettila is the responsible one, I add a bit to everything and Alexa balances everything out : )

Seems like CLN is in good hands according to you. Tell us a bit about yourself outside your online life. What do you do and what are your hobbies? A bit about your likes and dislikes.

Well, I really just study outside of my online life, and when I am not doing that I am basically watching 3 kdramas at once or sleeping. I read a lot too, fanfiction is my new current obsession. Also my love for BTS is well known to everyone xD

Wow, you sound like a busy person. Do you have any hidden talent/specialty (s) that no or very few people know about? If so, care to share some with us?

Indeed. Well, I don't have any hidden talents as such but I have been professionally trained in singing for quite a few years but very few people know that I guess. Other than that I also have useless talents such as starting reading or writing multiple books or dramas at once and then not remembering where I actually stopped at or falling asleep at the drop of a hat anywhere possible. OH, AND ONE MORE THING, I make awesome poems which inspired CLN to make a nursery rhyme book as well 😁