The FOUNDER known as "CHAPPAL QUEEN"

• इन्हें समर्पित: chhvjhwr

Interviewer: preciouspearl20
Interviewee: chhvjhwr
Interview editor: _Summer14

* * *

Hi! I am Pearl. Today I am here to take the great honor of interviewing our very own talented member for The Freak Show. So, what's your name? And what are your pronouns?

Hiya, Pearl! I'm Alexa and my pronouns are she/her.

Nice to meet you, Alexa. It's really a pleasure. So, when did you join CLN?

Nice to meet you too, Pearl and I joined CLN back in August 2020, so 2 years.

Ah! 2 years of the ecstatic journey. So, what intrigued you to join CLN?

Ah! Yes indeed, and I joined CLN indirectly through the forums that Wattpad had, I met Mary through the forums and we started talking on Wattpad itself when she told me about CLN, I looked at the profile and thought "ooh I like the name and the community seems really fun" and applied originally as a graphic designer and then as an editor.

Wow! That's really interesting, to be honest. But yeah, I agree with you at one point. CLN has a kind of cool vibe which makes you want to join eventually XD. Currently, what are the positions you hold in CLN?

Ikr! And currently, I'm a founder and helpline head.

It truly signifies how dedicated you are to the team. And that's what is actually needed in every team work. Since you are a founder, I want to ask you a question regarding that too. Which work really seems easy for you and which one seems tough in CLN?

Oh psst, none of the departments have easy work but personally, I find the party server stuff easy because it's all fun, but the tricky thing in that is to get the work done by the deadline when the people getting married aren't active on the same time, and the toughest one I'd say is of the founders out of these because you need to look at all the different departments and servers, the helpers have a pretty intense duty too but it gets easy because everyone works as a team. For example, founders have admins to help them out and helpers have other helpers to help them, so it's efficiently managed.

Indeed! That's how a team works. Personally, I think when everyone is working as a team, it makes the work even easier, but as well as difficult when conflict starts rising. May it never rise in CLN. You have been here for almost a year and a half, right? So, How has it been for you, the whole journey?

For me, it has been an amazing journey, I remember when I first joined, the conversations I had were so bleugh and cringe and I rarely talked to anyone, then I took a break, left CLN for a while cause of school stuff and then later rejoined and since then, it has been a really fun experience.

Aye, aye! I was coming at the part like why did you leave? But I am glad that you came back. CLN doesn't want to lose a precious gem like you. It's Indeed a fun experience. Only people here can know it very well. ;)

You know, our life is very hectic. I can't ignore the fact as I myself sometimes struggled very hard. But how do you manage everything with your real life hectic schedule?

So what I do is that I work by taking breaks, if I'm busy, then I'll do the work that I'm doing for an hour or 2 and then be on Discord for 15-20 minutes, and whenever I'm absolutely free, I'll be on here.

Hehe. That's a great strategy, I must say. Breaks are needed to refresh your mind. What is the best moment for you till now in CLN?

For me, the best moments have been the late night vcs, whether they be normal vcs or music ones, also whenever we tease Ettila and 'bully' her. The spamming, the shipping, muting people until they sleep, the theme days, everything is so fun and having that cln twist to everything makes all of it so much more enjoyable.

CLN's Freak Showजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें