The FOUNDER Who Works As It Part-Time, But Is A Full-Time Cat-Meme Journalist

Interviewer: chaotic_naturx
Interviewee: cinnamonskies-
Interview editor: _Summer14

* * *

Hey! I'm Mags (or Waffa, take your pick) and I'll be interviewing you for Freak Show. Please tell me the name and pronouns you'd like to be referred to in this interview.

Hi! I'm Maxxie, she/her, and it's great to be talking to you!

Ayyy Maxxiee! I'm super happy that the higher-ups let me interview you! Now we shall create ALL the chaos! But, first of all, why and when did you decide to join CLN?

Hehe, yess we will! I joined CLN on the 31st of April 2021 as an open server mod and the reason why is because ... well, I like communities (eep!!) and no one knew me in CLN which was refreshing, lol. I thought it would be great fun.

Heyy I knew you! You forget about me 😭 Now this whole interview will be purely professional with a tad bit of chaos duh. You mentioned you joined as an Open Server Mod. What are your positions now?

Hey I knew about you but I felt completely fun and at ease to create some chaos around you hehe. My positions now are: Founder, HR Head, Communications and Open Server Moderator.

Aww you're soo nice Spaxxie!! Now, it's time to create some much-needed ✨c h a o s✨ Since you are a Founder and know the ins and outs of CLN, let me ask you something you may not be able to answer. Is there any project the CLN Admins and Founders teams are working on that will blow everyone's rockers off?

Ahh, eep, that's secret hehe. But we are working on some spiffing stuff!

And I figured you wouldn't be able to answer that one, so let's take another direction on the crazy train. You mentioned above that you love communities. So, I assume you're in a bunch of communities. Tell us about 'em! How do they compare to CLN?

So well, once I was in a bunch of communities! I was in quite a lot-over 30, I think-and they were as communities are. Some went inactive (well, most), some flourished for a while then went inactive, and some are still flourishing to date! My first ever community was back in December 2020 (it's been a year, holy banana peels!), and it did die. But not after I made some great memories. Long story short, it died, I got promoted to Admin/Founder along with another member, we revived it for the longest time, but then when we left, it went dead. Sadness all around. But anyway! The best thing about all those communities were the people I got to meet. Most of the time, they were the same people all around (because I wasn't the only hyperactive community person), but sometimes there were new people and it was amazing meeting them. They were all great and I'm glad I was once part of them. Right now, I'm not on any joining spree. I'm part of two: CLN (which I love), and a small 'lil one I started with two supercalifragilisticexpialidocious people, The MultiPlex Community (which I also love and which is also going strong and it's fun).

Oop- I think I know which one you were talking about...I just left that community a month ago after trying my damnedest to revive it and I low key forgot MultiPlex even existed. Guess I have to join it now 🤷‍♀️

Bahaha no you don't have to 🤣 though that's sweet of you

Oh, thank God. Don't wanna get into too many communities again🤣 Well, let's talk about your Admin position! How did you feel when you realized you were being promoted to this position after such little time of being staff?