4. Her Fieriness

We entered a throne room. Everything was dark. The only visible thing was a glowing black obsidian throne. It was made of jagged black rock. It glowed white.

Astride it sat a girl of my age. The skin of her hands looked a bit burned from frost. She looked at me the way a wild cat observes its prey. Her eyes on me, observing , planning . Her smile was just barely there but it was enough. Her smile made you feel that the world was larger than you thought ; more mysterious , more enthralling , worse than what you could have imagined in your wildest dreams. She cast a cold, blue aura. It was even more overpowering than the castle's invisible aura. The blue coldness numbed you. It made you want to cower and curl up. It made you wish yourself to wither away. It seeped at your warmth, slowly crawling up your experiences, washing away everything good. She didn't have to do anything to make you feel inferior. You already knew you were inferior. All she did was push people already crumpled on the ground , even deeper. The world could end but you wouldn't have even the slightest doubt that she was a queen. Her description gave off the vibes of what we may call monster. But the most unnerving thing about her was that she looked human . She reminded me of a question that I had once read which had had deeply troubled me, "Draw a monster. Why was it a monster?".

She sat up and said in a cold, burning but confident voice, "Emrys, You have arrived. Welcome to Ignisera. I am Isfet. "