A helping hand

Tim stared at the sleeping kid on his couch. Every worse possible scenario of what could have happened playing through his mind.

     "What was I thinking, I can't raise a kid" Tim sighed rubbing his head. Finally, he pulled out his phone and pressed speed dial.

     "Hello?' The voice was soft and snug like a warm blanket. Tim took a deep breath.

     "Hey Al" he answered pressing the phone closer to his ear.

Meanwhile
      "Want something to eat?" Bart asked pulling out bags of food.

     "It looks like you're storing for winter" Jason joked taking a bag trying to ignore the funny feeling in his stomach. It was probably just a speedster "So what's the future like anyway"

     "You know flying cars and all that why don't we watch a movie," Bart said changing the subject.

     "Okay, so What do you want to watch?" Jason had barely gotten the words out of his mouth when Bart flashed out and then back in with a large crate of movies.

     "These are all ones I want to see" Bart grinned.

    "Are speedsters always this happy?" Bart shrugged looking through the movies.

     "What about this one?" Bart said pulling out a copy of Marley and Me "It's got a cute dog" Jason snatched the DVD and tossed it in the trash can.

     "Trust me, you'll think me later," he said doing the same thing with Where the Red Fern Grows, Old Yeller, and all dog movies.

     "Okay...how about Labyrinth?" Bart suggests looking through the movies.

     "Sure the Labyrinth is pretty good," Jason said as Bart pulled out another movie "This is Pan's Labyrinth, not the same thing," Jason said tossing the movie in the trash "Do you have any none traumatizing movies?"

     "This one's about bunnies" Jason instantly grabbed the movie and tossed it into the fireplace.

     "What kind of sick person picked these," Jason said looking through the movies "Winne the pooh really?"

Meanwhile
     "Don't worry this guy is really nice," Tim said opening the door "he agreed to help me take care of you so whenever I leave for a mission or whatever you'll come over h-" he was interrupted by the sound of footsteps walking towards them. The door swung open revealing the last person he wanted to see.

     "Who is this?" Bruce asked crossing an arm and raising an eyebrow. Looking up at his former mentor Tim couldn't help like the nervous child he had been a lifetime ago. But he wasn't that child so he pushed past those feelings.

     "None of your business," Tim said stepping between him and the Kid.

     "This is my house so I think it's my business" Bruce stated narrowing his eyes.

     "I talked to Alfred this is between me and him" Tim responded meeting his gaze "No capes, No tights, and No clowns"

     "I'm sure he couldn't be exposed to anything worse than when he was with the Red Hood," Bruce said disapprovingly "I work on the side of justice something I taught all my robins to do" Guilt ate away at Tim but he stood his ground.

     "Do you not see how badly me and Damian are screwed up and you're doing the same thing to Jason?" Tim snapped letting green take over "If Anything happens to that kid I'll send you to hell myself" It was a bluff but the Pit insured that Bruce wouldn't know that.

     "Master Timothy" Alfred greeted as he walked into the doorway "Sorry I had to grab some stuff for the young master"

     "That's fine Alfred" Tim smiled at the older man "And you don't have to call him master he's not a Wayne" Tim bent down to Dick's height "Don't worry kid Al will take good care of you," he said giving the kid a hug "You know what Al don't call me Master either," He said giving Alfred a hug before leaving.

Meanwhile
    "I gotta get up I've gotta get goin, I'm gonna see a friend of mine" Bart sang along with the Tv.

     "He's round and he's fuzzy, I love him because he's just..." Jason joined in.

     "Pooh bear, Winnie the Pooh bear" Both kids cheered "Looking for fun, chasing some honey bees Pooh bear, I know he's out there Rumbly tumbly Climbin' a honey tree"

     "You're still watching this" Wally asked walking into the room.

     "Fun never ends for us, we're so adventurous 'Least every now and again" the Kids continued to sing "But when you're alone, and there's nobody home It's nice to be able To count on a friend like"

     "If you can't beat them join them," Wally said joining them on the couch.

     "Pooh bear, Winnie the Pooh Bear Wherever you go, oh won't you take me please," All Three of them sang "Pooh Bear, I gotta be the-e-ere It's me and it's you My silly old Winnie the Pooooooooooh"