6: Denki Kaminari - Games (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot is a lemon, so there'll be sexual content within it. Also there's a bit at the end that might make you spit your drink out in shock...

Note: The header was drawn by the fabulous kinky_emmyka on Instagram, and I'd highly suggest checking out her work, she's amazing! 

Quirk: Plant Manipulation

Requested bylav_ile

 I sighed as I laid upon my boyfriends bed, feeling bored out of my mind. Denki was playing video games over the internet with his friends from UA, being too distracted by them to talk or cuddle with me. It frustrated me as we went to different schools so only got to see each other at weekends. I'd see him occasionally after school, but UA was so draining for him as he was studying and training so hard, particularly as he hadn't done too well in the recent exams. I felt as though the only times I got to truly see him were weekends, when he relaxed a little, but now he was on his computer, headphones in and playing a shooter game with the friends he got to see everyday.

I looked over to my boyfriend, feeling a pang of loneliness as he let out a laugh. I clenched my fists, having thought of and executed many attention seeking techniques but none of them having worked. There was one I was interested in trying, but it was one I was saving for a last resort...

With a huff I stood up, deciding it was time to use this particular technique. Thankfully Denki didn't have his webcam on, so his friends couldn't see me as I stripped my top off behind him. Without saying a word I crept up behind him, him unable to hear me due to his headphones, and knelt down. When I crawled under his desk I caught his attention, him furrowing his eyebrows. "(y/n), what're you doing-," his eyes widened as I ignored the question and instead went to unbuckle his trousers. Focussed on what I was doing I didn't catch his panicked expression as I managed to pull his member out from his boxers, pumping it in my hand.

It began to get hard pretty quickly, which made it obvious that he was pent up but it made me wonder why he preferred to play games with UA friends rather than have sex with me. It had been over a week since we last had sex so I wondered why he hadn't initiated, especially given the fact I had only pumped him a few times and he was rock hard. "(y/n)! What are you doing?" He asked, covering his microphone on his headphones.

"I want attention," I said simply, not taking my eyes off of his dick. "Keep playing."

"H-huh? I can't play like this-,"

"Keep playing," I repeated in a sterner tone. If he wanted to play games so bad instead of giving me affection then that's what I was going to make him do.

"Kaminari? You okay?" I heard a voice through his loud headphones.

"E-er, yeah I'm fine," he lied as I ran my tongue from the base to the tip of his member, encasing it in between my lips. I flicked the tip with my tongue repeatedly, and I saw my boyfriends thighs clench which was a sign he was feeling good. For the moment I focused on the tip of his member, licking at it and bobbing my head up and down slightly. I then grabbed the base of his member and began pumping, earning me a moan. "No- I'm fine, really," he said to his friends making me smirk.

- Kaminari's POV -

I was far from fine. (y/n) had his lips wrapped around the tip of my dick, his hand pumping the rest of me and I was trying so hard to keep cool. Playing the game whilst receiving such an incredible blowjob was difficult, as all I wanted to do was moan and thrust but the last thing I wanted was for Kirishima and Sero to realise that (y/n) was giving me head as we played.