27: Denki Kaminari - The Housekeeper (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content approaching, you've been warned!

Quirk: shadow control

 Despite being a popular and famous hero, Denki Kaminari was surprisingly incompetent. He loved the fame and money that came with being a hero so happily bought a lavish apartment but it was soon clear to him that he didn't know how to keep it neat and tidy - that was where I came in.

He had hired me a couple of months ago to look after his home. He had read my advertisement and contacted me, but I remembered how surprised he was when he found out I was a man. He'd clearly been expecting a woman but still happily hired me after seeing how well I cared for his house. For the past few weeks I had even been living in the apartment with him, making life so much easier for the both of us as he seemed to make a mess wherever he went and I didn't have to travel to get to work.

As I'd been working for him for months and living with him for weeks our relationship had developed into something more than just employee and employer. We were friends, but I knew I was still being paid for a job so I made sure I kept to it several hours during the day whilst Denki was away on patrol. I'd always be there to care for him if he came back injured, and I'd always be willing to cook dinner for him as being a pro-hero wasn't always easy. He'd told me of distressing, harrowing stories of his time at UA, so I felt as though he deserved special treatment.

Now it was dark outside and I had just finished washing away my plate and bowls, Denki having not come home for dinner due to a hero event he had to attend. Naturally I worried about him, but his texts assured me he was okay and having a good time. I did feel lonely however, but I had a collection of manga I wanted to get through so I made myself comfortable on the sofa and settled down to read.

Manga always distracted me from reality, and before I knew it it had reached midnight. I checked my phone and found no messages from Denki. Worry crept up on me but just as I was about to ring him I heard what sound like keys in the lock. I went to investigate and saw Denki stubble into the apartment, his cheeks flushed bright red and clearly drunk by the way he was wobbling around. He could barely stand up straight, and there was a dazed look in his eye. "Denki, what the hell? How are you this drunk?"

"Tried to keep up with Bakugou," he slurred his words but I still managed to understand what his was saying.

"Come in and sit down, I'll get you some water," I said, wrapping his arm around my should and leading him to the sofa which was hard - he wasn't exactly light and his staggering didn't help.

"I'm fine," he mumbled, collapsing on the seat.

"You're not fine," I pointed out the obvious but before I could stand up he pulled me into the sofa with him, his cheeks now bright red. "Er... Denki?"

"(y/n)," he whispered in a slightly seductive tone. I was a little shocked when he pushed me so I was sat properly on the sofa, him then moving to straddle me.

"Denki... what're you doing?" I asked, slightly nervous at his suggestive movements.

"So hot," he whispered as though I couldn't hear him. My eyes widened at this statement, him caressing my heated cheeks gently.

"Shouldn't you be doing this with a girlfriend?" I asked, trying hard not to get turned on by his actions and the position we were in but it was difficult.

"Why would I want a girlfriend when I could have you?" He mumbled, leaning in and pressing his lips against mine. I froze for a moment, unsure on how to react. Denki was good-looking, there was no denying that, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive. I'd never been with a man before but there was something about Denki that reeled me in. He was drunk however, so it was difficult to know whether he was kissing me because he truly desired me or whether he was intoxicated.