Part one

"speech"

'Thinking'

.

.

.

.

[Good day, good day and good day to all of you ladies and gentlemen. I-]

"Who are you and where are we?!" Choi Han burst out shouting and the chair where he was sitting fall down that now he is standing.

[I just about to tell you-]

"Let us out now!" Lock slam the table and everyone else sitting flinch in surprise.

"Don't worry your highness we will get you and everyone here out!" Rosalyn seem energetic too. Alberu who sitting next to here just nodded will serious face.

[Oh f*ck sake, JUST HEAR ME OUT WILL YOU!]

"Give us a reason why we should listen to you" Choi Han pointed his sword at the ceiling where the voice coming from.

"You know, we should really listen to her. Can't you hear she already sounded angry?" Cale Henituse who unfortunately seats beside Choi Han give a suggestion unlike he usual trashy behavior. Choi Han glare at him, still holding grudge since the first time they met.

"You looks stupid if you keep glaring at me like that, you lowlife commoner."

"You-"

"Excuse me, but I agreed with the redhead." A certain majestic blonde hair man in front of them open his mouth. He looks unbothered and rather calm. His beauty make everyone shut, even Choi Han and Lock sit back down. Tasha somehow feel reckless.

"Ehem. Excuse me, please continued"

[Thank you Eruhaben. Well since we out of time I just going to be straight. All of you going to react at some videos.]

[A certain things will happened in the future that will lead to this timeline and all of you will react to it.]

"Then, how about our world, or is it our timeline? What happend to it?" Alberu seem curious now.

[Destroyed.]

". . ."

". . ."

[Now everyone seemed excited lets begin with the best one first.]

NOTE: Everyone sitting one a round table. We have those people who already mention, Cale's family, Ron and Beacrox, Witiria, Mary and Bud. (I choose those who closest to Cale and no, there's no children.)

Everyone seems speechless, none of the dare to speak first, except Lily.

"Orobuni is that you?" She looks confuse but mostly excited.

"Absolutely not right? Hyung, you can't even wield a sword." Basen deny what he sees.

"Do I always look that skinny? I look like a walking stick." Cale ignore both his siblings and looks at his hand. He probably thinking, 'what the hell happened?'

'There's me, with Maes and the others...' Lock's pupil start to shake.

"My brother, Pasedon! He's alive there?" Witiria seems like she can't control herself.

'My dark elf form is there, but I don't think anyone notice." Alberu make an eye contact with Tasha, both of them have to keep their guard up.

[Alright everyone calm down. Like I said, this is a different timeline. So a lot of different thing happened here.]