Our cute trio

[Host/Me talking]

"talking"

'thinking'

{Credit}

.

The funny thing is, I forgot that I had Mary in here xD. Now I have to go back and edit every convo to slip in Mary's dialog in :'D

.

.

.

.

The owners of the voices ran toward Cale in full speed.

"Raon, Hong, wait!" The third shadow figure open its mouth and soon as the smoke faded away, a figure of a young lady with grey hair and golden eyes. Same goes for the other to, one small black dragon and a younger boy with red hair visible to their eyes running toward Cale.

"Cale!"

The young redhead hug Cale thigh and the young dragon hug his chest with his belly and paws. Cale was so surprise that he can't even react and reply to the two with a hug. The others look at him try to process what is happening. 

"Unbelievable." Eruhaben mumble under his mouth, he thought it was just a joke about the young black dragon. But know that he seeing with his own eyes. Tasha getting really excited be in the same room with two dragons.

"You two, that's not Cale." The young lady seemed to put her guards up, the others that were overwhelmed by the situation soon woke up. Hong lift his head looking at his noona and then Cale, he realized he made a mistake. Raon also feel the same and try to get out from the hug.

"Wait, wait! I maybe a different Cale, but I still Cale." The trash don't know what he's talking anymore, somehow he just want to get along with his... children. Even they actually belong to the other him.

"That is true! Cale-nim is still Cale-nim. He is a legend no matter which timeline he came from and he will succeed to matter what-" ( A/N: I know clopeh don't know about the children, I just too lazy, so let just assumed he already knew about the children.)

"What that crazy person doing here." Cale heard the young dragon talking, looking at Clopeh with disgusted face even On a few steps away looks at him with disgust. 

"But Mary here too. Hai, Mary!" Raon waved his paws to Mary, but it's Tasha that react and almost lost her balance.

[How in the world, you get here?]

The floating mist asked them with a low voice, extremely confused. 

"I located Choi Han aura and goldie gramps magic! Aren't I great and mighty Miss cloudy?!" Raon answer the question with proud voice. The mist doesn't have a face but everyone can tell she is still confuse.

[Alright, let's just... seat first]

"I don't want seat next to Clopeh!" -On-

"Me too!" -Hong-

In the moment of On and Hong request, a gust of wind blew to their faces and now they are sitting in new arrangement. A few cookies and apple pie also served as snacks. (IN ROUND TABLE: Deruth, Violan, Basen, Lily, Cale, Raon, Hong, On, Choi Han, Alberu, Lock, Rosalyn, Eruhaben, Tasha, Mary, Bud, Witira, Beacrox, Ron.)

"Oh my god!" Tasha gasp in absolute surprise, anytime now, she will past out. Mary next to her holds her hand.

Raon change his place to sit on the table in front of Cale. Hong also try to sit on Cale laps on reflex but manage to stop himself. Noticed it, Cale let him sit. On also gets closer to the three.