New arrival

Before you ask, yes. The videos are looping, why? Cuz YouTube does not like videos under 1 minute and automatically turns them into short videos. (I noticed some of them are not)

And if you try to ask me, no. You can't put short vid on Wattpad.

.

.

[Host/Me talking]

"talking"

'thinking'

{Credit}

.

.

.

"Why are we walking inside, can't she just teleport us in?" Bud first brings up the question that everyone is wondering. After they all gather, an instruction tells them to enter a specific door.

"She probably mad because of last time ." Choi Han who led the group gave his honest answer and everyone was not surprised by it.

"We here." After a few minutes of walking, Rosalyn announces that they finally arrive in front of a beautiful pitch-black door.

"It's so massive, how do we open it?" 

"Leave it to me." Lock answers Lily's question and starts pushing the heavy door. Slowly, they also heard some unknown noise coming out of the room.

"What is that sound?" -Mary-

"Keep pushing Lock." -Rosalyn-

Lock groan heavily while pushing the door to open and now the anonymous sound is clear to everyone's ears. Too clear actually.

[LET'S GOOO! KEEP IT GOING!]

A mist the size of a human is floating in the middle of the round table swinging to the left and right. If they didn't know who or what the mist is, they probably thought is it some ghost spirit who went crazy. Before they could be more confused than they already are, something else catches their attention.

A man sitting between Cale and Choi Han's seat passionately listen to the singing voice. The man has beautiful white hair at the same level as his waist and a sturdy back. Anyone can tell that he is a knight or at least a sword user just from his back.

"What the f*ck?"

Cale who did notice the new guest present cursed at the sight he saw with full of confusion. The mysterious man turns around at the sound of Cale's voice, revealing his beautiful green eyes. The mist is also surprised and fly towards them.

[You guys here! When did you all arrive?]

"When you-" 

"Is that Guardian Knight Clopeh Sekka?!" Alberu cut Cale's remark and was the first one to react. Listening to his gasp everyone else also become surprised. But Clopeh ignores their reaction and stands up from his seat while his eyes lock on Cale. His pupils start to shake like crazy and everyone notices his behavior.

"Umm, is that man alright- " -Witira-

"It's Cale-nim! It's Cale-nim before he becomes a legend!"

"Huh?" -Cale-

"I don't think he's that well..." -Bud-

Everyone looks extremely confused and turns to look at Cale with odd faces, meanwhile, Cale is in another level of confusion. Clopeh starts approaching Cale with his hand putting together like a prayer, and the frightened redhead simultaneously backs away in discomfort.