ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------
"Ahhh fuck Sahad right there" Na'mani moaned as he hit her G spot repeatedly.

"right where mama tell me?" He whispered in her ear slowing down his strokes. Her moans grew louder loving the way he went slow but still gave forceful thrusts.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head arching her back. Sahad grabbed her neck pulling her into a slow sloppy kiss.

He pulled away to spit in her mouth then went back to kissing her sloppily.

"Sahad don't stop, right there-" Na'mani started before she began to squirt uncontrollably.

Sahad reached over to the side grabbing her rose putting it onto the highest setting and placed it onto her clit making her scream out and him go faster.

Na'mani's body began to tremble until...

Their alarm went off.

She shot up from her bed wiping off the beads of sweat that formed on her forehead panting heavily.

She threw her covers off of her and looked at the mess she made.

Did I just squirt?

Last night Na'mani had changed her bed sheet from making her previous mess but this...was quite new.

"What have I just done?"

She grabbed her phone, finding her aunts number, Tia.

"Hey baby wassup?"

"TT I have a massive problem" Na'mani began to bite her nails due to nervousness.

"oh shit what happened?"

"well you know how I lost my job but I still work as a physical therapist but I used to work with Sahad Roman?"

"yes..."

" well me and him hadn't spoken in two months since the whole shade room post. Yesterday I went out to the club and gave somebody a whine not knowing that it was Sahad. We went to a secluded area to talk it out and we almost kissed"

"YOU FR?"

" that's not it either in the car driving home I was slowly getting horny just thinking about him long story short I did the do with my rose and moaned his name or whatever but I just had a wet dream" Ma'mani face palmed herself feeling embarrassed.

"baby dahs a sign thats all I can tell you but I love you and be safe" Her aunt blew her air kisses and hung up.

☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎

Sahad shot up from his sleep in shock of what dream he had just experienced. He winced as a throbbing pain shot throughout his body due to how hard he was.

"I don't think lotion or a cold shower can fix this shit" he mumbled.

The funny thing is that he and Aanya were still virgins.

"This girl got me going crazy"

☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎

Sahad walked into the gym where he would meet his new trainer to help him get his shoulder used to training again.

A tap was felt on his un-injured shoulder causing him to be face to face to the one and only Na'mani Marie Hunter.

"N-Na'mani wassup what you doing here?"

"I was here to train somebody amd apparently it's you."

"Alright lets start by stretching"

Na'mani sat into a straddle reaching for each foot and holding each position for 10 seconds.

She stood up touching her toes causing Sahad to bite his lip and he stared at her beautifully shaped behind.

A couple hours went by and the two were about to finish in the next 20 minutes.

Sahad was lifting weights to his shoulder could get used to pressure being on it.

Na'mani layed her hand on his shoulder for safety precautions just in case it popped out of place like it did when he got hit.

Both of their insides tingled and felt warm.

The two were now finished getting ready to head back to their cars.

"Na'mani thank you for today's session"

"Its no problem you're my favourite client."

"Im flattered...but come over to my place at 9 tonight to hang out. And im not taking no for an answer, bring a night bag too" He kissed her cheek before walking to his car.

"Im starting to like to monkey looking ass" Na'mani chuckled to herself and revving up her car to leave.