chapter 3 : THe return

A/N: Hello dear readers i was long to write but here i am i didn't really got time with the festievieties with my family and me not having inciparatio didn't help so only two request. Also happy new year

request: please if you have any ideas for my books just comment it and i will be pleased to put in your ideas. if you don't like my books you can just scrool but please don't report my story any ways onto the story.

time skip for Eros last few days of school :

Eros pov:

i have been in this school for a couple of years i usualy talk to my father throu letters imiss everyone father said he met a woman and he really like her and i met when holidays came i was glad father had someone to take care of him leo and luke grew a lot and didn't live me and they also seem to like lavendar i also noticed that felix, lucifer,sirus,father and lady diana they were really protective and clingy. 

When i came to school at first people would be intimidated of me since i was quite taller than them even teachers and they would be more scared  when they saw lavendar but something little thing changed when (a/n: he really like black and red so here is his outfit for that particular day)

Flash back:

I was wallking in the hallway there was two student a male and a female that came running to me and panted ( you are the president of the school and f/n: female name, m/n: male name)

f/n: "P-(pant) President there is a fight and teacher can't stop the students they are gonne put other student in danger".

m/n: "hyung they don't want to stop other strong student but couldn't do anything please president stop them".

me: * in a soothing voice * "stay calm breath in and out" i said in attempt to calm them which worked " f/n find some teacher and inform them the situation, m/n show me where are those student".

time skip to the hallways :

when m/n and i close to the fight i saw that some rocks were going to fall on the student so i shield every body and levitate the rooks and teleport them on the ground safely i then released some of my aura .

third pov: 

As Eros released some his aura it made people freez as they were all silent only his footsteps echoed in the big hallway as he came some were scared but thankfull that he saved them and that he stopped the fight but for those who were fighting were more than scared they were terrified there heart was racing they were sweting loads and what Eros did didn't help cause when he was close enough he raised his head eyes glaring at them was sharper than anything he raised his hand and teleported the two boys infront of him he released his aura a little more making people there to kneel before him including the two fighters he spoke in a cold deep voice sending chills down their spine .

" Explain now" it was a simple word if it was a simple guy but is Eros their president was o so charismatique in one all student and teachers looked up to him and admired him he became president the moment they put the election he got closer to everybody in the school students called him oppa or hyung for the staff such as teachers and principal etc they held so much of inspiration to him that they will consult him before doing something but they all knew not to go on his bad side. as that they gave him nicknames but the most used was  appa becaus he was stern but also gentle and more mature than most of them.