chapter 6: the fullfeed promise

Eros pov:

As i headed to my father's after making sure Athanasia was a sleep i heard passing footsteps in my father's room i knew it was father  foot steps so i opened he door but the next thing i saw made me laugh internally as i saw my father's worried face with such a cute night wear i wanted to burst into laughter but i saw how he became embarrassed so i asked the only suitable question 

" why?" he looked up and said

" so we can cuddle more comfortably"

I aww at how cute it was and went to him and hugged him and said you want cuddles in a teasing tone as i finally took my revenge for all the teasing he did when i was a child as i saw my father hide his face on my neck I stopped teasing him then stepped away walked to the bed a layed down on the bed the patted on it and said " let me full feel my promise FATHER" so  with hesitant steps he came to me and then layed on the bed as he put his head on my chest i suddenly wanted to ask him the question that was in my head the moment i came back but before i could i heard little snore beside i peeked down and saw father was already a sleep so i decided to wait until tomorrow to ask all of these questions running trough my mind as " why do you look like you want to cry so hard but you are containing yourself " " why do your hand tightened when you hugging me as if you were afraid to loose someone you cherish again" why do you seem so hurt every time you look at Athanasia like she reminds you of someone you cherished before" "what really happened when i was gone " you all look broken even Felix i see it in his eyes he also feel regret full and say but why all of these emotion and when did i have a sister i sighted and looked down and my so called sister her eyes they one of an old person as if she had the knowledge of someone older than her age but then again i am not sure this is so confusing i grown it is better i get this story clarified i don't know what will happen in the future but i should focus on what is happening right now and ask father later what really happened when i was gone and i want to meet the little ijekiel haha he was so cute when he was a child i should also start a new fashion like the one i did back where i was and maybe go see where is my personal guard coming and butler i was in my thoughts when i heard father sobbing and then i heard him telling me not to go i saw a single tear run down his check and then i said " when will you learn you hide a thing from me father hmm" as i put a sleeping spell on him but different where he can sleep without nightmare's.

haha it has been so long since I wrote a chapter I am sorry I didn't I will be uploading more often anyways don't forget to follow click on the star and of course comment if you have some suggestion or if you want to talk to me bye bye

587 words