Chapter Two: Toss it.

Y/n's POV

After I was sure they left the area, I jumped out. Sure, I crashed into some trash here and there, but that was expected. I got up as fast as I could so that I could follow them to hopefully, the undercity. A few wrong turns here and there, but I caught up to them. What I came across was not the best. I carefully peeped my head around the corner to get a better look. The quartet had been confronted by a gang who wanted their loot. "Just a taste?" I heard come from Vi as she got her fists ready before a loud punch hit the blonde boy in the face, and soon after, there was a whole fight going on. The bag was thrown to the little girl named Powder as she backed away into the wall. The hits sounded painful, but there was no way I was joining in! I'd be an extra party and dead in a millisecond, but Powder! Would she be safe in there? Someone would notice her in no time- for sure!

She turned to look at me as I appeared at her side. "Ah! Oh my god- you're-" She stuttered before I hushed her. "Yes, that so-called stalker-" "You followed us all the way?!" She squeaked, hands over her mouth now. I sighed quickly, knowing that if we stayed any longer, I'd get noticed. "Well, yes, but you can't stay in this corner. You're going to get beat up too!" I tried convincing her. She huffed. "How can I trust the likes of you? You followed us! You were on the rooftop with us! I saw you climbing up!" She exclaimed, her eyebrows now furrowed. I internally pinched myself, she had a good sense of her surroundings. "Listen! You can't stay here-" I tried explaining, but then, a body dropped in front of us. He looked up at us and slowly stood up, his eyes on the loot. The little girl looked at me, and I nodded before grabbing her hand and making a run for it. 
As I looked behind us to see how far he was, I made eye contact with the pink-haired girl named Vi. For some reason, it looked as if her life was about to crumble. "Hey- Gah!" She started, trying to run at me. "Let go of my sister-" The young girl yelled right before receiving a hard hit to the jaw.

We ran for a short while, trying not to look back. Looking at the little girl running beside me, she seemed to have difficulties trying to keep the bag in her grasp. Without a second thought, I snatched the bag from her to give her more mobility, I was fine with a little baggage.
Suddenly, she grabbed my free hand and pulled me around a corner, trying to hide. "Where are you two bitches!?" He yelled, from somewhere quite far away. I preceded to place the bag on the floor before opening my jacket, it was getting pretty warm from running. "ARGHH!" A familiar voice yelled. It was the person chasing us. From what I could hear, he was about three meters away, pretty close. 
Then, the blue-haired girl started twisting and turning something. Was it a bomb? I couldn't tell until I spotted the little face drawn onto the surface of the metal. She threw it so that the male could see it, stopping him for a moment. "You've got to work, please! I'm begging you! We need you!" She whisper-yelled at the thing. It exploded, but it was a small explosion, only the size of about a stack of books. Then, we heard masculine cackles get closer... "Hah! So you thought that would work on me?! Too bad!" He yelled as he appeared in front of our faces. I grunted before grabbing his head and smashing it to my knee, sending him into a little spin, but he quickly recovered as he wiped the dripping saliva from his mouth. "Hahaha! You're a funny, pretty girl." He exclaimed as he cracked his knuckles. He came at me with quick speed which I tried dodging, but alas, that didn't happen. He swung me around and twisted my arm, making me scream in pain. With that scream, I kicked him off, both of us now in a fighting stance. I wiggled my arm, easing the pain. "That hurt, you know?" I said, my breath heavy. He nodded as we went at each other again. 

This time, I got to land a hit. My weight managed to kick him off his feet as he got slammed against the floor, allowing me to pin him down. I headbutt him, not caring if I felt dizzy after. I stood up, my mind spinning a little before he kicked my stomach, causing me to throw up a little. As I was crouched over, he grabbed the back of my shirt, looking at my face. "Huh, I'm surprised that you're pretty cute. Anyway, I'll have to ruin that pretty face of yours now. You'd be safer without it." He said before slamming his knee into my nose. "Gah! Fuck!" I yelped as I held my nose. My head felt like it had been cut off or something. I couldn't see, so I bent down to gather myself. Breathe, with your mouth. I felt something trickle on my hands. Blood and snot, the taste now in my mouth as well. I blew my nose to get some of the liquid out, but it didn't help much as I couldn't breathe well. 
Unbeknownst to me, he started going for Powder. "Now give me that stupid bag, okay?" He started, getting closer to her, and then, it was dropped into the water, making him deeply upset as he turned back to look at my state, but I wasn't tired! We were just getting started. I smirked, spitting out some blood and saliva. "I'm not done with you yet!" I yelled, laughing hysterically. 
"Aw, is the princess getting rowdy?" He teased, making gestures with his hands as Powder ran to my side, checking on me. I pushed the smaller girl away before standing straight. "Of course not! I'm just getting started!" I said, stretching my limbs, and before he knew it- I was in front of him. I took hold of his body and lifted my knee. I hit something kind of soft. Below the belt, where it hurts. Then, I grabbed Powder by the hand and pulled us around a corner where we'd be safe.