ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

Na'mani knocked on Sahad's door awaiting for him to open it. Her palms began to sweat and a rush of nervousness overcame her.

"Mani bring yo ass" Sahad said chuckling

"I specifically said 9 and you bring yo ass at 11 how that shit work??"

"What happened to hey??how are you??"

"That shit flew right out the window since you decide to come 2 hours late, un fucking believeable" He shook his head playfully.

"Imma leave then-" Na'mani did a full 360 pretending to leave before she was yanked back hitting a hard, muscled, bare chest.

"Girl I missed youuu" Sahad whined stuffing his neck into the side of her neck.

"I saw you about 6 hours ago, how you miss me already?" Na'mani scrunched her face up.

"Dont ask questions, but the pizza and wings are in the living room since you were LATE"

"Boy bye." Na'mani laughed walking straight past him.

She got comfortable on his sofa not forgetting to grab a slice of cheese pizza. She dipped it into ranch taking a bite and moaning.

Sahad shifted just a little getting a little hard at her little moan.

They both laughed, conversated and ate before Na'mani forced him to watch Princess and the Frog.

"Ray didn't deserve that bro. He with Evangeline now" Na'mani full on sobbed.

"Mani cmere man" Sahad opened his arms out for her as she cried into his chest. No matter how many times she had watched this movie, that scene will forever have her crying.

Sahad rubbed her back as he recorded her trying not laugh.

"why you crying this hard Nya?" He choked a laugh.

"Because ray died and why you laughing? He with Evangeline but still I loved him. Mama Odee needs to bring him back" She cried harder into his chest wetting her eyelash extensions.

"Its okay mama, hes at peace at least" He kissed her forehead and ended the video.

The first ten minutes of him posting that video The Shade Room had already reposted.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦☑️

️ ❤️ 📥 💬

576,231 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 #𝐒𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐝&𝐍𝐚'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞??𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫👀

𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 24,987 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬...

(Not their fc)

"They all up in people's business damn" Sahad huffed.

"Just leave it because they have nothing better to do bubba" Na'mani rubbed his face soothingly not realising she had called him a nickname. It came out so naturally.

"What did you call me" Sahad cheesed.

"Bubba and what about it?who gon check me?"

"nobody period pooh" he swiped under his neck.

She laughed kissing his forehead, nose then lips. He leaned in again kissing her lips not sloppily but softly.