Chapter 6: "I'll love you to your very bones."

*Interesting chapter title right? Vanny and (Y/n) are having a date! Isn't that exciting!? Well for Vanny it's exciting, for (Y/n) it's terrifying. Don't worry Vanny is not going to hurt you anymore...probably.

Warning: Mild blood and gore! Vanny is a grade-A sociopath.*

"V̷a̵n̸n̸y̵ ̷a̵n̷d̶ ̴(̵Y̴/̸n̶)̴ ̸s̷i̵t̶t̷i̶n̸g̷ ̷i̷n̸ ̷a̶ ̴t̶r̷e̴e̴ ̵K̸-̶I̶-̴S̷-̴S̸-̶I̴-̴N̷-̶G̸!̷" Vanny sang to herself happily as she dragged (Y/n) by his ankle behind her. 

Vanny felt great, she managed to finally capture the man she had been obsessing over since he first arrived at the mall, he was now in her loving grasp both literally and metaphorically.

Despite her recent setbacks on failing to capture Gregory, one of her goals was now within her reach. Her master was right! She had become something more and in doing so took what was rightfully hers.

(Y/n) was surprisingly light not that Vanny minded, it made it easier on her end and most certainly would make it a quicker journey.

And with that mutt temporarily out of order, she knew no one would follow. Unlike others, she was aware of Roxy's particular softness towards (Y/n) compared to her other associates. 

It was amusing really, that the entertainer thought she had a chance with Vanny's (Y/n). That (Y/n) would feel something for Roxy, a rusty bucket of bolts! Instead of somebody worth his time like Vanny.

Roxy was lucky that she was needed for Vanny's plan, or Vanny would have dismantled the dumb wolf right then and there right in front of (Y/n) to show him who he truly belonged to.

Vanny was the only one who would love him unconditionally, and when she was done with him all he will ever think about is her.

She giggled like a schoolgirl at the thought.

"F̶i̵r̷s̸t̷ ̷c̸o̷m̸e̷s̸ ̵l̷o̶v̷e̵!̴ ̵T̵h̵e̴n̸ ̷c̴o̸m̴e̶ ̵M̵U̷R̴D̷E̷R̶!̵ ̸T̷h̶e̶n̵ ̶c̸o̶m̵e̶s̸ ̶a̷ ̵b̷a̴b̶y̵ ̴i̷n̷ ̸a̵ ̷b̶a̵b̴y̶'̵s̴ ̷c̴a̵r̵r̵i̷a̵g̵e̸!̷" Vanny finished her poem happily as she dragged (Y/n) farther into the lower levels of the pizza-plex and to one of her hidden rooms.

Of course, before any of that joy could come to fruition she had someone she needed to restore.

Vanny paid no mind as the door closed automatically behind her as she dragged in her trophy, then lifted him and sat (Y/n) in a chair which she secured him with via rope. Vanny took a step back to admire her work and hummed in delight at the display.

Yes, this was going to be a lovely evening.

(Y/n) was tied down to the chair with ropes around his wrist and ankles, his body faced a small table that had a red tablecloth draped over it. A pair of candles lit aflame sat between a vase that held blood-red roses in them.

Vanny sighed happily at the scene before her and knew (Y/n) was going to love it.

Vanny turned her attention to the small cake that sat nearby, it was decorated with red and white icing, it was a cake she put her heart and soul into making for her future husband.

But it needed one final touch of her own, that showed that once he ate it she would be a part of him. 

Vanny removed a glove off her hand to reveal her delicate pale hand, she lifted the knife in her other hand and closed her soft skin around the blade.

Then she cut.

Crimson blood flowed from her palm as she let out a gasp then a small laugh afterward.