+Chapter 1+

Silt can you take this kit? It needs milk and since you lost your kits...?

Oh, Roach Of course! Does it have a name?

Of course, not Bee-Brain! I just found it!

First of all, watch your language, second of all "It" is she.

Well, how was I supposed to know?!

Oh, for Goodness' sake just name the kit!

Storm, her name will be storm...

-----

Storm awoke to thunder; She and her Group were on the move. The dark open cave where they were taking refuge scared her.

"S-Silt?" She whispered 

"R-roach?" She asked. A tail brushed over her mouth. She looked up to see Silt, 

"Hush," She mewed Softly. Storm Looked around the dim-lit Cave, Next to Darktail sat Dragonfly and raven.

"When is Roach coming back?" Silt looked confused.

"Why do you want to see him? he Barely lifts a claw to see you!" Silt Murmured.

"I want to show him the new battle move Rain Showed me!" Silt gave her a sympathetic look.

"Well, I'm sure he'll be delighted." She smiled at her.  Storm lifted her tiny paws to bat at her Mother's Nose. 

"Of course, he will!" A rustling came from the entrance of the cave.

"Ah they have returned," Darktail mewed, heads raised and 

cats awoke. Nettle stepped inside the cave with Roach behind him. Roach was carrying a Meaty Rat, Nettle had Two mice. Darktail held his distance as two other cats stepped in. Blink and Cobra, two newer members of the Group that as Roach told her, "They're settling in well."

Cobra was carrying a scrawny Pidgeon; Blink was carrying a shrew. Nettle and Roach looked serious. 

"Alright, you all may eat," Cats Vigorously Ran to the fresh-kill pile. Storm heard her stomach growl and poked her mother's side.

"Let me get food for myself first," She mewed leaving Storm's side. Storm looked disappointed, Raven Stepped up to her, looking her up and down. 

"Oh, Hi raven!" She mewed happily.

"Darktail sent me to watch you." she mewed Stiffly. The black She-cat looked at Silt grabbing the Fattest piece of fresh kill. Quickly sitting down to eat it after seeing raven sitting next to Storm.

"She's always been greedy," Raven mewed.

"That's why you must put yourself Before others," She mewed

"Or they won't respect you,"

Put yourself before others. Storm noted in her mind. She was going to be the best Fighter for her Group! She Smiled up at Raven Who was walking to see Darktail.

Wow! She Gets to have private conversations with Darktail! She has so much respect! I want to be like that! Storm swished her tail excitedly. 

"She's Fit for traveling." Raven mumbled to Darktail.

"Is Daylight Ready with her kits?"

"Hornet, Ivy, and Moth are ready, All big enough. almost ready to learn to fight."

"Great then we set off tomorrow at Moon high" Silt walked back over as Raven left Darktail's side.

"Okay, you can eat now, but quickly, I need a nap, you do Aswell."