+ Chapter 6 +

Storm stepped out of the den and sat down on the ledge to watch the newcomers.

"Greetings Darktail," Rain dipped his head. 

"These are strangers from far away, looking for "The Raging storm" ," Storm looked at the five cats. But found that along with Darktail her gaze fell on the Reddish brown cat.

"What do you want with Storm?" Darktail pressed but the red cat and storm both were making eye contact.

"You!" The red cat said pointing his tail to storm. Storm glared at him nervously. She leaped down from her ledge and sat next to Darktail.

"Me?" She mocked

"You're the one in my vision! your Twigpaw's sister!" A snort came from Storm.

"She's dead, you're pulling my tail! I don't even know a "Twigpaw." she can't be my sister." The cat opened his mouth to speak.

"We have waited far too long to make this journey Alderheart." An orange molly mewed.

"Explain to us how you found my sister." Storm mewed coolly 

"A cat came to us. Our ancestors." Rain came over and snorted.

"Ancestors?" Rain teased. Darktail raised his tail for silence.

"She gave us the kit and gave her a second chance at life." The red cat smiled.

"She's turning into a fine warrior."  Storm suspiciously looked at him.

"My name is Alderheart and this is Needletail and Sparkpelt." Alderheart Looked up at her.

"You need to come with us. You are in a prophecy." Storm backed away.

"We found your father! your clan plea-" The one named Sparkpelt pleaded.

"My only father is my father here."  Storm mewed.

"You can't take Storm away from us!" Moth mewed in distress. Storm Put her tail on Moth's shoulder when Moth jumped up next to her. 

"I'm not going." Storm insisted.

"You must leave." Darktail mewed.

"No, they should stay." Cut in rain.

"That one claims to be able to heal." Rain pointed to Alderheart who shrunk under all the eyes staring at him.

"Then come with me." Alderheart followed Darktail into his den. Storm glared at the two cats standing in the clearing. Rain was chatting with the gray one like old friends and the orange one sat all alone.

"Roach?" She immediately asked.

"What is it?" 

"Give Sparkpelt something to wat and have a conversation with her. She seems lonely." Roach looked confused.

"Why don't you do it?" 

"I'm going.... Hunting, yes hunting."

"Whatever you say-" he mewed starting over to the Fresh-kill. Storm felt surprisingly calm until she was in her den at night.

"WHAT HAPPENED TODAY?!" she yowled to herself. She quickly shut her mouth when a yowl rang from the next den down.

"Sorry!" She called

Just get some rest you'll feel better in the morning.