Chapter three | into the vents

Gregory's pov:

As I climb in the vents, I begin to think 'why did I think it was a great idea to even come here in the first place?' "I should have used the $10 that girl gave me...." I mumbled. I soon hear a voice in the vent as I got closer to where it came from and saw it was Roxanne.

"Your performance was perfect tonight!" "Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best! Thank you. I am the best. I am the best" she said, I had gotten a bit weirded out from her talking to her self in the mirror.

"Why was she even talking to herself in mirror?-" I thought to myself but my thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of 'clashing' , 'clanking', 'banging' 'anger grunting' and 'scratching' I try to see who it was but the room was too dark but all I could see was dimmed green lighting "hm, probably Monty in there" I thought to myself as I continue to crawl in the vents after one minute I heard an electric guitar in another room but soon to see it was chica

Soon I finally found the way out of the vents and jumped down to the floor met with a lil mat as I hear the intercom go off

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance. Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon!"

I start walking towards Freddys room till suddenly I hear a loud thud on the metal in front of montys green room, it kinda scared me for a second cuz I don't have a clue why he's angry and I probably don't want to know why. I begin to walk away till I got to the door at Freddys green room

"The stupid door won't open."

"Oh? You are going to need a photo pass to open the door. Apologies, I assumed you had one already... well, you should be able to find one at a convenience counter."

"So where even am I supposed to find a convenience counter at!?" Mumbled as I walk away from the door to go searching for it.

.....A few minutes later.....

After searching for five minutes I finally found it behind the blue garage looking door, as I cranked the handle the pass popped out which made me jump off guard again I grabbed the pass and heard Freddy say something on the fazwatch

"Good job. Now, please come let me out."

As I started to head back to Freddys green room

I finally get back to him to open the door.

"Way to go, superstar! I knew you could do it. I know how to get you out of here. Climb back into my chest cavity. There is still time, but we must hurry. If I am spotted, I will certainly be taken back to my room. I will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. It is the safest path."

I smiled when He called me superstar, he reminds me of my dad when I made him proud. But now it was Time to climb back into his chest cavity..

"Ok. But you better be careful moving around. I don't want to be crushed and twisted into a meat pretzel."

I got a chill down my spine just thinking of it as I climbed inside his chest cavity, as I got in I realized I can control his movements.

I began to move him around till I found the red door with his character above it and entered through the door...