Chapter five | main lobby

A/n: I know I'm late but here,  the video above is what I used to do voice lines, and scenes to help write this without disruption.

Gregory's pov:

I sighed as I tried to catch my breath while I started to question myself on why I came here, as I was questioning my decisions my thoughts were interrupted as I saw a poster board with some words saying

"Get a free complimentary entry pass"

With what I assume was the whole band but in front of it was a box with a handle

'Oh great, another one of these boxes......' I thought to myself as I cranked the handle while it played a mysterious tune as a complementary pass pops up, scaring me again as I grabbed the free pass and walked towards the entrance. As I was walking, I noticed a weird ad-poster looking thing saying

"FazerBlast we need you! Protect the galaxy"

I found it weird tho but I didn't let it bother me as I go through the entrance.

"Well done, superstar. You have accessed the lobby. Unfortunately, that complimentary pass entry ticket does not allow you to enter the pizzeria. You can find an upgrade machine in Customer service."

Freddy says on the fazwatch as I see a security bot patrolling the area, of course my curiosity got the best of me as I walked towards it as it picks me up close to its face with a alarming sound.

"Who wants candy?"

Chica says as panic flows through me, without hesitation I hid in a stroller as I hear he progressively getting closer and closer.

"This area is off limits."

My breath hitched when she was right infront of my hiding spot

"Gregory"

As she walked away, I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I got out when she was far away, I climbed up the stairs and checked if she was near as I saw her turn around and walk towards my area. I quickly checked the cameras on my fazwatch and saw she was going to the stairs opposite from me.

Quickly I ran up to the elevator and noticed the ticket wasn't working.

"This ticket doesn't even work. It says, "Good for entrance to the lobby shops. Upgrade options available at customer service. Also good for one free prize from glamrock gifts, while supplies last."

I say as I walked to the fazpad while reading it

"I wonder what the free prize is?"

I hear Freddy say with an excited tone as I crouched down and hid behind the counter avoiding the bots. After what happened with the first bot, I'm not risking getting caught again as I find a kitchen looking area and opened another door.

The door I opened led to some stairs as I began to go down it. I noticed a strange area where the stairs led me to as above the door it says "lost and found", I didn't pay any mind to it and went for the door near it as I find myself in a room with what looks like a pink Chica logo, a red Freddy logo, a green Monty logo, and a purple Roxanne logo on the wall near a desk. I walk behind the desk and found what I assume is the upgrade machine Freddy was talking about, realizing I'm in customer service as I go to put the card in the machine, the card didn't come back out.

"It ate my pass!"

I said as Freddy replied to me

"Perhaps there is a way to hack it back out. Try Glamrock gifts. They have lots of trinkets, knickknacks and doodads."

"My ticket's still stuck. How am I supposed to upgrade my ticket if I can't hack this stupid thing? I should look around some more."

I say frustrated from what's currently happened during this time as I walk out crouching, I waited for the bot to leave before heading out and began to hurry pass it crouching.

I checked my cameras to see where Chica was as she started heading towards Glamrock gifts on the second floor and stopped before turning around as I stay down on the stairs peeking to see where she was going and saw her head down the stairs on the other side where Glamrock gifts were. taking this advantage, I immediately started to sprint towards the door to Glamrock gifts and entered seeing the security bot again. Quickly I crouched down again waited for it to leave so I could run, once I ran I found another staircase as I began to go down it and met with the same area but on the first floor. I soon found the free prize box as I cranked the handle without fear knowing what happens as it pops open and revealed a mr. hippo magnet.........Great...

"Freddy, I found the free gift! It's a crappy Mr. Hippo fridge magnet? Lame."

"I am sorry, Gregory. I am truly sorry."

As I put the magnet in my pocket, slightly disappointed in what the free prize was and began to walk out. Checking both ways to make sure Chica wasn't heading down the stairs, and making sure the bot wasn't near, quickly I made a run for it to customer service as I got there I stopped running and began to walk, catching my breath as i headed to the upgrade machine. I got an idea and took out my magnet, as soon as I did that, the magnet was snatched out of my hand by force attaching itself to the machine as I see an error on the screen and saw the pass come back out.

"Yes! The magnet scrambled the machine! Aw, man. Now it's some kind of Daycare Pass?"

"That is great news! I will meet you in the daycare. The entrance is on the second floor balcony."

As I grabbed the pass and began to make my way to the second floor, crouching and checking cameras as I see Chica go down the stairs as I ran to the door and entered.