SOOMPI 4

DISPATCH has revealed it's 2022 KPOP couple

DISPATCH has revealed it's 2022 KPOP couple. ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo and ITZY's PIXI are in a relationship.

DISPATCH has released it's first couples of 2022. And Cha Eunwoo and Luciana Iglesais have been released to be in a relationship, which neither of their companies have confirmed or denied in a statement.

Every year they have released a new couples. In 2013 they revealed Rain and Kim Taehee. Then in 2014 Lee Seung Gi and Girls' Generation Yoona. With 2015 couple being Lee Jung Jae and Im Se Ryung. Revealed in 2016 was EXID's Hani and JYJ's Junsu. Then there was no reveal for 2 years until 2018 when BIGBANG's G Dragon and After School's Lee Joo Yeon were revealed. Then the most iconic was EXO's Kai and BLACKPINK's Jennie. 

According to the report Cha Eunwoo and Luciana Iglesais, the two were caught heading off into a restaurant, which was a Spanish and Italian restaurant which they found out was owned by a family friend of the Iglesais. 

And after that they were seen going into an apartment which only Eunwoo walked out of the next morning with the Iglesais girl leaving him at the front door. 

And then the morning after PIXI posted a photo on the ITZY Instagram page, which some fans spotted had not only a male's jacket in the back ground but also a small purple spot on the girl's collarbone as she relaxed back in one of the photo's letting the shirt dangle from hr frame. 

Neither Agency has commented on this revelation of their idols.