Golden Disk Awards 2022

AN: Hello! This is one that I decided to write last night and I am about to start writing next week's chapter and continue it throughout the week.

But I will need your help. What should be EunWoo and Luciana's couple moments. Please help me with this chapter and this will help me write out the chapter.

* What should their favourite things be about each other?

* What should some moments be that are shared off stage?

* Should they have almost been revealed at any point and if yes by who?

* Anything NSFW (Not Safe For Work)

* Anything else you want to include.

Luciana and EunWoo were waiting backstage to go on to perform a surprise performance for everyone at the Golden Disk Awards

Luciana and EunWoo were waiting backstage to go on to perform a surprise performance for everyone at the Golden Disk Awards. Neither of their groups were actually present.

Luciana was pacing back and forth as she went to bite on the skin along the side of her false nails EunWoo stepped into her personal space, but she didn't mind, and grabbed her hands in his larger pair.

"Hey, look at me." EunWoo softly told her as he pulled her closer into his body heat. "You're going to do amazing out there."

"Ho do you know this?" Luciana asked her boyfriend as she looked up into his eyes as one of his hands left hers and placed itself on her chin or jawline so she would look up at him.

"Because it's you. You always perform like it is your last dance." EunWoo told her. "And I'm out there with you properly this time, no having to unclip your necklace and let it drop to the floor so I have to pick it up this time."

"Hey that was your idea so we could at least talk on stage." Qing Yuan told him as she giggled.

"Are you excited to get wet?" EunWoo asked his girlfriend as she looked around with wide eyes, completely forgetting about them dancing under rain at the end. "In the dance, cos of the rain."

"Of course, you're going to be there and I get to rip open your shirt." Luciana teased her boyfriend as they laughed a bit louder as they started to make their way to the stage, as they were a few minutes from going on and they were setting up the stage as an award was being given out to AESPA.

On their set was a large bed in the centre and off to the right was the space for the rain to go.

~~

0:00-1:37= Luciana follows Jana in the dance and EunWoo follows Gleb. And at 0:15 Luciana ripped EunWoo's shirt open.

1:37-1:40= Eunwoo pulls Luciana up so her head is up by his face before their noses rub against each other and Luciana let's EunWoo easily pull her lips against his as they smile.